So is there anybody who hasnt accepted relegation??

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

And before all the tryhards start sayin ‘grow a pair’...’wudnt want to be in the trenches with you’ etc..we are down...we are crap..I accepted it ages ago...time to get real and start thinking how we get out of league one

Just now, toppOwl said:

I accepted it when we started the season on minus 12 points and hadn't signed a striker.

Same here.

Would rather we taken the deduction last season. It just delayed the inevitable. Think that’s why the sparks of optimism in September faded so quickly in those that still felt we would/could stay up. 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Same here.

Would rather we taken the deduction last season. It just delayed the inevitable. Think that’s why the sparks of optimism in September faded so quickly in those that still felt we would/could stay up. 

Deffo...reduction last saeson wud have made sense...this season was always goin to be a slow lingering death

6 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

I accepted it when we started the season on minus 12 points and hadn't signed a striker.

This

I had a brief period of belief when the points deduction was reduced but soon returned to the real world with the Luton, Rotherham & Wycombe nightmare that confirmed our players didn't have a pair of balls between them.

• Like 6

There are always a few eternal optimists but no one can actually seriously think we are staying up surely? What could possibly happen that would see us overtake two teams? We weren’t even awful today. Just a standard issue defeat to a better side. L1 will be hard to get out of and I think we will be there for a couple of year minimum. 

• Like 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Chansiri still thinks we can make the play offs. :Chansiri:

I was just thinking the same. He will no doubt want to sue the EFL for moving us to another league. This clown doesn't understand the problems of relegation no doubt.

All your fault...the customers!!!!

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, wacker1962 said:

We are doomed. Fingers crossed that the mini pigs are joining us.

They are...and that’s the only comfort I will take from relegation...plus the demise of north chesterfield and the wilderbeast garymegson