No guarantees

It's not a given we will bounce back from Div 1 next year, it's going to take a lot of planning and hard work from every one involved in the club to get us back on our feet and challenging in a position we all want to see the club in, But I can't see the man who owns the club doing that, at least he promised he'd get get us out the championship!!! The whole place needs knocking down and starting from scratch, it's going to take 10 years, but not with him here. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

It's not a given we will bounce back from Div 1 next year, it's going to take a lot of planning and hard work from every one involved in the club to get us back on our feet and challenging in a position we all want to see the club in, But I can't see the man who owns the club doing that, at least he promised he'd get get us out the championship!!! The whole place needs knocking down and starting from scratch, it's going to take 10 years, but not with him here. 

I agree about the difficulty of getting back up. We had help from the fates last time. Those who speak of regrouping and bouncing back may underestimate what is about to happen. It will be a big blow all round.  

After the disaster of Pulis- not by any means all his fault- we needed someone more experienced than DM to help us try to escape. Instead DM wasted momentum by muddling the players’ heads with a new system and we threw away points. Winning at home vs Rotherham was a must. 

And shooting ourselves in the foot more than shooting vs the opposition. 

6 minutes ago, victorturner said:

I agree about the difficulty of getting back up. We had help from the fates last time. Those who speak of regrouping and bouncing back may underestimate what is about to happen. It will be a big blow all round.  

After the disaster of Pulis- not by any means all his fault- we needed someone more experienced than DM to help us try to escape. Instead DM wasted momentum by muddling the players’ heads with a new system and we threw away points. Winning at home vs Rotherham was a must. 

And shooting ourselves in the foot more than shooting vs the opposition. 

It's a repeat of the dismal 70s

17 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

It is what is grow a pair and get on with it being a drama queen doesn't cut it

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Every chance we will go straight through to league two under chansiri. 

A good point, if Chansiri was a food he would be a spicy Indian curry that you regret eating when sat on the bog for 2 hours after 

• Haha 5

Guest wilyfox

Depends what the budget is. If we sell Bannan & Iorfa, get our money back on Paterson & Windass, some compensation for Shaw & Urhoghide...maybe we can afford some attacking talent for league one. A tidy sell-on for Joao would also help if Reading don’t go up and he gets sold.

No guarantees indeed, and if next years campaign is run as ineptly as this one has been, then we could well be exiting the wrong way. Make no mistake, no proper strikers, will see us just as ineffective in League One

28 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Every chance we will go straight through to league two under chansiri. 

unfortunately I think this outcome is more likely than an immediate return to the Championship but I think it's most likely that we'll just plod along in league 1 for a few seasons.

36 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

It's not a given we will bounce back from Div 1 next year, it's going to take a lot of planning and hard work from every one involved in the club to get us back on our feet and challenging in a position we all want to see the club in, But I can't see the man who owns the club doing that, at least he promised he'd get get us out the championship!!! The whole place needs knocking down and starting from scratch, it's going to take 10 years, but not with him here. 

Something we do very little of

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Chansiri NEEDS to let Moore build his own team to get out of that division. No interference from him or Paxo. Moore was doing at Donkitraz so let him build the right squad for getting us up....when he can

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Highly unlikely...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

Chansiri NEEDS to let Moore build his own team to get out of that division. No interference from him or Paxo. Moore was doing at Donkitraz so let him build the right squad for getting us up....when he can

Chansiri should actually get more hands on hes not doing enough. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I think its a massive wake up call to Chasiri,when he sees whats what in div 1 and the loss of more money,less fans in ground,season ticket sales etc hopefully he does one,enough is enough and I have backed him 80%of the time..

UTO....

Can't be any less fans than this season 😀

11 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I think its a massive wake up call to Chasiri,when he sees whats what in div 1 and the loss of more money,less fans in ground,season ticket sales etc hopefully he does one,enough is enough and I have backed him 80%of the time..

UTO....

His mentality will probably be - we need more money, increase the ticket prices. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, flo said:

Chansiri should actually get more hands on hes not doing enough. 

Chansiri should only get a decent DoF and have him as the link between owner and manager. He needs to offload Paxo and also let people in various aspects of the club get on with their job rather than try to micro manage something he knows nothing about

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

Cloud cuckoo land I’m afraid....them 2’ll keep getting involved🙄