“It's been run like a Carry On film…” Say`s Chris Waddle...

Guest mrbluesky

NO  he is wrong,the carry ons were brilliant.......still are,....TITANIC is the only analogy  that fits....and the fans?Well there all passengers knowing whats going to happen,but able to do fizz all about it....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Yeah but if we keep on blaming the managers at least we have a better variety of people to have a go at.

Surely continually blaming the one person that is responsible all the time is going to be a bit boring and monotonous? I should know, I've been very critical of just one bloke and his meddling/actions/inactivity/fiddling for years and I think I really missed out on blaming all the managers/coaches and all the lovely mindless Carlos out, Jos out, Monk Out, Pulis In/Out rantings! So many people are doing it now, surely they cannot all be like sheep being led by invisible people on social media. Surely some of these arguments about Carlos destroying our club, Jos destroying our club, Monk destroying our club and Pulis destroying our club have some truth in them. Maybe they are all in it together.

lol 

I assume all of the above are on the EFL payroll. I’m actually starting to think the DC might be an EFL plant. No one could do things this badly through incompetence alone!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, parajack said:

NO  he is wrong,the carry ons were brilliant.......still are,....TITANIC is the only analogy  that fits....and the fans?Well there all passengers knowing whats going to happen,but able to do fizz all about it....

Never a more true word spoken in jest bud. Not even the engineers could get us out of this mess. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm not saying anything on this subject anymore

Waste of time

Some fans will read this article from a Sheffield Wednesday legend, dismiss it and continue to back this chairman

I think Lines 1 & 3 need swapping over lol

4 hours ago, daleblue said:

We can all rant and rave, but let's give our Chairman a bit of leeway before going off at the deep end. 

A bit of leeway !!!! - you must be joking (April Fool). This  man has had thousands of ‘leeway’s’ from the majority of SWFC fans but after all his mismanagement and poor business acumen he’s now well and truly past his ‘sell by’ date

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

A bit of leeway !!!! - you must be joking (April Fool). This  man has had thousands of ‘leeway’s’ from the majority of SWFC fans but after all his mismanagement and poor business acumen he’s now well and truly past his ‘sell by’ date

Forget April fools day, this is my bit of fun, I do it on a regular basis, so please don't be offended, it's my way of keeping 

sane in these troublesome times, just a bit of fun.

• Love 1

Every single person who supports the club, follows the club, is in the media, ex players, ex manager or just people outside of the club can see what and who is the problem. 

The one bloke running us into the ground still thinks he is doing a good job and its the customers fault, the efl's fault, the managers fault, the manager who never joined us fault, the pitches fault, its the weathers faults, its Covid fault. 

• Like 2