BREAKING: Birmingham and Derby enter administration

Sadly paxo hasn't been part of the latest new female ball player, that  legendary pronstar april cumsfirst.

Shocked by the blatant use of legitimate means to sign new players.... the EFL, have decided to dock us 50 points.

Edited by quinnssweetshop

Just another day of the week at S6........where every day is the 1st of April. #groundhog

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 4

Well done. You pranked me. Should’ve realised when I saw it was in The Guardian. I’m sure there’s a Utd fan on staff there... all their Wednesday articles are negative.

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

Well done. You pranked me. Should’ve realised when I saw it was in The Guardian. I’m sure there’s a Utd fan on staff there... all their Wednesday articles are negative.

Errrr.....

The actual Guardian April Fool today is rather a good one, though they'll never reach the heights of the Sans Serif saga.

• Like 1

Imagine if it were true!

And then 2 days before the end of the season we too go into administration...

• Haha 2

Says a lot that when I first saw this and before it twigged that it's a joke, that my first thought was that being who we are we'd still manage to still get relegated

This bloody club has done a proper number on my psyche 

Edited by Gob_Bluth
  • Haha 1

I didn't get excited as I just thought we would still go down anyway.  Well done though lol

• Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"