2 Wednesday Games Live On Sky Sports Next Week

Guest Andy W
40 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

I haven't seen it posted, but we play Cardiff at home next Monday (5th of April) on Sky Sports Football & Main Event (Kick-off at 17:30) and QPR away next Saturday (10th of April) on Sky Sports Football & I think Main Event too (Kick-off at 15:00) https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky    

Should be a few goals..we might even get one

4 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

I haven't seen it posted, but we play Cardiff at home next Monday (5th of April) on Sky Sports Football & Main Event (Kick-off at 17:30) and QPR away next Saturday (10th of April) on Sky Sports Football & I think Main Event too (Kick-off at 15:00) https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky    

Sometimes very seldom admittedly I think I really should get sky, then something like this pops up and totally vindicates my decision not to bother. 😀

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Lythamowl said:

lucky us.....

bit like having to go to the dentist twice in the same week. Painful but necessary........

The irony is that I have a dentist appointment on the Friday so I’ve got 3 “trips to the dentist” to look forward to next week!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

They are obviously suddenly interested as it’s a big news and a good narrative they can use - the giant clubs demise - I hope we win both and ruin their story 

100%

The media are doing all they can to point and laugh at our plight. They've had an agenda against us since the the 90s, and they've never been shy to hide it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, Wing Back said:

I'd rather watch Mandy Dingle smeared in Marmite doing the can can...

what times kick off?

She's already getting ready/found some used Marmite, don't disappoint her now. Also stop discussing your fantasy with us.lol

035280-30_03_emm_mandy_bin-1-630x420.jpgcancangirl.gif  

• Haha 2

Guest Andy W
23 hours ago, Wing Back said:

I'd rather watch Mandy Dingle smeared in Marmite doing the can can...

what times kick off?

Kick offs every 20/30 minutes for us