Aguero to leave Man City

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Shame England didn’t try and claim Haaland 

Sure we did, but Southgate probably wanted 6 right backs in his team means it's Haaland or Kane and sure he identifies as Norwegian despite being born in leeds

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Disagree. 

Think Werner is a very good player, just not been used in his best position at Chelsea. 

He’s looked poor to me. Lampard was playing him wrong. But played more central under Tuchel and he has the shot power of Stevie May. 

Definitely a player in there but nowhere near as good as I thought he was going to be when he first arrived in England.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Sure we did, but Southgate probably wanted 6 right backs in his team means it's Haaland or Kane and sure he identifies as Norwegian despite being born in leeds

I've just started following England again after some years and don't understand why we have 3 RB's in the the current squad? I looked too and his dad is Alf-Inge Håland/Haaland who is Norwegian (his mother is too), he was born in Leeds with his dad playing for them and the family moved back to Bryne, his parents hometown when he was 3. So he's 100% Norwegian, but was just born here. He's played for Norway since the U15's and played in Norway until 2019 too. I don't like the rule anyway, I would prefer you have to at least be half of a nation to qualify to play for them. I also feel the top countries hoover up all the talent this way.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erling_Haaland I like his nickname "The Terminator" I thought that as well. 

The-Terminator-1984-0.jpgogpuc668_erling-braut-haaland_625x300_26 01.jpgGettyImages-1185806382.jpg  

Edited by Incognito Owl

46 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

I've just started following England again after some years and don't understand why we have 3 RB's in the the current squad? I looked too and his dad is Alf-Inge Håland/Haaland who is Norwegian (his mother is too), he was born in Leeds with his dad playing for them and the family moved back to Bryne, his parents hometown when he was 3. So he's 100% Norwegian, but was just born here. He's played for Norway since the U15's and played in Norway until 2019 too. I don't like the rule anyway, I would prefer you have to at least be half of a nation to qualify to play for them. I also feel the top countries hoover up all the talent this way.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erling_Haaland I like his nickname "The Terminator" I thought that as well. 

The-Terminator-1984-0.jpgogpuc668_erling-braut-haaland_625x300_26 01.jpgGettyImages-1185806382.jpg  

He looks like Ronaldo's statue

• Like 1
  • Haha 4