Aguero to leave Man City

19 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Must be comfortably in the top 5 strikers of the PL era? 

Incredible striker, imagine City will splash a bit of ££ replacing him. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them make a move for Haaland or even Kane. 

Or both.

Rumour has it Danny Ings might be on his way to City. 

Aguero has been an incredible striker for close to 10 years, think injuries might just be catching up with him now.

Timing seems strange to announce it before the end of the season, and at 32 he's probably worth another year. 

He'll end up at another top club, absolutely no doubt. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Rumour has it Danny Ings might be on his way to City. 

Aguero has been an incredible striker for close to 10 years, think injuries might just be catching up with him now.

Timing seems strange to announce it before the end of the season, and at 32 he's probably worth another year. 

He'll end up at another top club, absolutely no doubt. 

Think he wants to go back to Argentina. A fair few of their top players return home in the twilight of their careers. 

• Like 1

Might end up at Inter Miami.  But I'm sure he could still do a job at the top clubs, particularly in the slower leagues like Italy.  Barcelona are interested accordingly to reports. 

181 goals in 271 appearances. What a player. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fudge27 said:

Haaland and Werner would be good with the way city play. Can't see Chelsea letting Werner go to them nor spurs letting Kane go there, which implies it's Haaland or potentially Dybala (though he's more a 10 imo) 

Werner is really poor I am sure they would love city to buy him. They would rather city have Werner in the team than haaland

4 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Wonderful player but to be fair, had an unbelievable team behind him who created lots of chances.

If Ings goes there and stays fit he will score 40 a season.

OK.

Ings is good but he is no Aguero and he has had his share of injury problems. If he goes to City I could see it ending up like his spell at Liverpool where he struggled to get regular starts. 

25 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

OK.

Ings is good but he is no Aguero and he has had his share of injury problems. If he goes to City I could see it ending up like his spell at Liverpool where he struggled to get regular starts. 

Ings is a machine on finishing.  Stays fit he will score for fun there.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11809195/top-20-clinical-ings-cristiano-ronaldo-haaland/#:~:text=DANNY INGS is more clinical,rate of 68.8 per cent.

3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Not as clinical as Rouwen Hennings or Andrea Petagna according to those stats though, maybe City should look at them instead. 

Ings is good but he does have a record of injury problems and Liverpool let him go as they knew he wouldn't play regularly. I don't doubt he would score goals for City but I doubt they would risk relying on his fitness and if they were to sign him they would probably go for another proven goalscorer too. 

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Werner is really poor I am sure they would love city to buy him. They would rather city have Werner in the team than haaland

Disagree. 

Think Werner is a very good player, just not been used in his best position at Chelsea. 

• Like 1