9 o'clock tonight BBC2.

4 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

'Finding Jack Charlton'

The best manager the club has had in my time of watching the Wednesday.

How his brother got a knight hood 'For services to football' and Jack didn't is an injustice, Jack did far more for Football than Bobby even dreamt about.

Good shout and I'll definitely be watching. As for the knighthood thing Bobby was a man utd media darling, while Jack was kicking lumps out of people for dirty Leeds. 

Bobby became an fa embassedor and for England whilst Jack was beating England and showing us up at international level with his Ireland sqaud made of English cast offs... 

The powers that be probably didn't like that lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

'Finding Jack Charlton'

How his brother got a knight hood 'For services to football' and Jack didn't is an injustice, Jack did far more for Football than Bobby even dreamt about.

Thank you for this - going to watch this!

Owlstalk Shop

7 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

bobby charlton was one the greats of world football and his foundation as raised millions of pounds for  kids  football all over the world  ...he deserves his knighthood ........jack was good player , manager and a bloke who didnt forget where he came from ....if that merits a knighthood then yes he was unlucky not to get one 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Sad to hear that his time at Wednesday isn’t mentioned at all given the time and success he had with us.  But I will still be watching 

Funny though , when they talk about him going into management at Boro it shows him in his office at Hillsborough and with the Wednesday players at pitch side

21 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

'Finding Jack Charlton'

Less controversial and links to Man Utd probably helped.