José Semedo.

Everyone’s been asking about him and tomorrow we’ll be talking to José Semedo for The Wednesday ‘Til I Die Podcast about his six years spent at Hillsborough and we’d love to put some of your questions to him as well. 

If you have any questions then pop them below. We can’t guarantee we’ll read out them all but we’ll read out the best ones. 

Also, what’s your stand out memory of him?

8829588F-11F8-4450-9FF7-A6D279D3F5E7.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi Jose, Big fab of your work. Do you think you'd be able to use your friendship to guilt Ronaldo into playing for Wednesday in League 1 next season?

(To be honest, I can't think of a serious question, but thought I'd try and get it in first) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, waverley_owl said:

Everyone’s been asking about him and tomorrow we’ll be talking to José Semedo for The Wednesday ‘Til I Die Podcast about his six years spent at Hillsborough and we’d love to put some of your questions to him as well. 

If you have any questions then pop them below. We can’t guarantee we’ll read out them all but we’ll read out the best ones. 

Who (apart from himself of course) would he say had the most positive influence in the dressing room?
Who was the player that never got down or depressed or worried and always had a smile on their face?

(I'm gonna guess here and say Reda?)

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, waverley_owl said:

Could you please come back in a coaching role?.

2 hours ago, waverley_owl said:

Can you team up with your mate Ronaldo and find us a consortium and you can be chairman 

• Like 1

Why do you think all the last few mangers at SWFC retreated to a defensive mindset that saw their ultimate sackings when they always start off with an attacking mindset that wins games and gets fans cheering?

How does that affect team morale when you're coached not to lose first and foremost?

Guest Therealrealist
6 hours ago, Sanchez_Jenks said:

What did Dave Jones change to spark the run to promotion Vs under Megson?

Nothin..meggo would have got us promoted