Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Won’t be missed

 

Him and a few others are one of the reasons we are going down this season 

 

Will end up on loan again next season at someone like Preston or Hull. A pattern that will repeat for the next 5 or 6 years until he retires at 30 a millionaire 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bladeshater said:

I said when we signed this lad what a good signing a proper footballer how wrong was i

He is a talented player

 

probably yet another case of his bank balance making it before his career has properly got going and the hungers gone 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to respect what he's contributed this season. Technically, he may be ok but for a young lad moves like a 33 year old and offered very little.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

It just hasn’t worked out for whatever reason but that said if a player isn’t given a fair run in the team to show what they can do then what do you expect?

 

And this is a theme that has run through our entire season. In a nutshell we’ve been badly managed and Monk, Pulis and Thompson have to take some responsibility for this? It’s far too early to judge and blame Moore for his part in this season as he could still turn it around?

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jim said:

It just hasn’t worked out for whatever reason but that said if a player isn’t given a fair run in the team to show what they can do then what do you expect?

 

And this is a theme that has run through our entire season. In a nutshell we’ve been badly managed and Monk, Pulis and Thompson have to take some responsibility for this? It’s far too early to judge and blame Moore for his part in this season as he could still turn it around?

Jim even the bloke that signed him didn’t pick him. Not sure you can blame subsequent managers. Strikes me we didn’t do our homework on him ( again)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Django said:

Won’t be missed

 

Him and a few others are one of the reasons we are going down this season 

 

Will end up on loan again next season at someone like Preston or Hull. A pattern that will repeat for the next 5 or 6 years until he retires at 30 a millionaire 

Cracking assessment especially him ending up on loan next season again when he’s a free agent. Who’s going to be loaning him out? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s milked his Chelsea status for all it’s worth in recent years since Rotherham/Huddersfield.

 

Brighton...failed loan

Leeds...failed loan

Luton...average loan

Wednesday...failed loan

 

Shame. Another waste of talent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He seems to have a habit of posting stuff like that when he’s had a shocker, then liking all the negative replies. Presumably he’s thinking he can retweet them all when he wins the Balon d’Or.

 

I think that ones aimed at the lad from Utd. Whatever he said to Brown it clearly had him rattled for a good day or so. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Jim even the bloke that signed him didn’t pick him. Not sure you can blame subsequent managers. Strikes me we didn’t do our homework on him ( again)

 

I remember a lot of posters on here were flagging up his injury record and subsequently he got injured early doors and in truth he’s been a regular on the bench ever since.

 

Perhaps there was a school of

thought that you couldn’t go with Brown and Bannan in the same midfield? Bottom line is our midfield balance has been poor for four years now and until a manager sees this and subsequently corrects it, we’re not going to move forward.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...