Under 23's v Dirty Blavdes 2 p.m.

if a player aint committed you will always get these embarrassing results . izzy brown we though good signing , but injury prone. 4 different managers this season cant be all wrong he is a bad un send him back now . kachunga pay his contract off for this season good bye . penney hunt wont cut it in sunday league hunt is built like an 11  year old boy why is he still here?. cut him loose. the u23 squad has been completely abandoned this season we officially have the worse u23 team in england. cant stand these losers . none deserve to wear that shirt again. 

20 minutes ago, Jim said:

I think only Green of the players listed there will be here next season. I think even Hunt should be moved on. Looked the next big thing 12 months ago but has been badly managed this season and needs a fresh start somewhere else IMO?

Yes a lot seem to have it as a cert that Hunt will be here next year, perhaps go on loan, or maybe play quite regular for us but it's got to be a doubt that he gets offered a new contract I would think.

5 minutes ago, owlprince said:

Apparently there is the option to extend Hunts contract at the end of the season. Might be worth giving him another year or two and trying to loan him out. Haven't really seen enough to judge him as a player but physically id expect to see some development there, he is built like a boy could be a late bloomer and come good.

what a waste of a loan Brown has been can see him sinking down the leagues after this. 

alex hunt is 21 very soon not 17/18 . most of our sons at 14/15 years are physically bigger than him . id close u23s down and pack clowns off like brown and kachunga  now they offer nothing all they do is laugh and clown about in training. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, morganowl said:

if a player aint committed you will always get these embarrassing results . izzy brown we though good signing , but injury prone. 4 different managers this season cant be all wrong he is a bad un send him back now . kachunga pay his contract off for this season good bye . penney hunt wont cut it in sunday league hunt is built like an 11  year old boy why is he still here?. cut him loose. the u23 squad has been completely abandoned this season we officially have the worse u23 team in england. cant stand these losers . none deserve to wear that shirt again. 

6adc0652823923401b4d123eed596208.gif.e510c4d2bfbe97a2fb254b77ec38c46a.gif

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

Yes a lot seem to have it as a cert that Hunt will be here next year, perhaps go on loan, or maybe play quite regular for us but it's got to be a doubt that he gets offered a new contract I would think.

Another young prospects career dies a death in the wasteland that is the SWFC academy. If it was any other school or college, OFSTED would shut it down. 

Edited by kobayashi
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, owlprince said:

Absolutely Pathetic  

Penney, Green, Hunt, Brown, Kachunga, Harris -all first team players apparently! 

its embarrassing 

Effort will always beat ability. 

Like Izzy Brown gives a throw, I mean seriously!. I don't care what goes out on his social media channels, his having our pants down. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

He should’ve been pushed on this season but in general the management of the first team this season has been a mish mash, no cohesion, no consistency, nothing.

In truth you can’t play Bannan and Hunt in the same side because they are too similar but he should’ve been looked at more closely and if not packed out on Loan. The lads had a wasted 12 months that could cost him a career here?

I’d seriously look at some of the under 18s at under 23 level between now and the end of the season as it’s pointless chucking first teamers in and the regular under 23s are probably destined to be released in the summer?

If I was Moore given his experience, I’d be looking to have an hands on role at the academy because there is a lot down there that needs sorting out and let’s face it, we may have to rely on it for first team players in the not too distant future?

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
13 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

It's not good owd Bully is it?

Yeah apparntly it is 😦..got a feeling nobody at the club takes the under 23/s seriously😡

Sure that good number of those selected, with their contracts running down weren't interested in playing in this game where they can gain little, but get injured, ruining their chance of finding new clubs. 

• Like 5

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, malek said:

Sure that good number of those selected, with their contracts running down weren't interested in playing in this game where they can gain little, but get injured, ruining their chance of finding new clubs. 

Why on earth are we playing first teamers with no interest..why arnt we playing the under 23/s??