Under 23's v Dirty Blavdes 2 p.m.

8 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Don't see any reason why they can't show u23 games on our YouTube channel 

Could ask local media students to do it for free.  Get two or three OT posters to present and commentate on the game.

@gurujuan  Is a must, vast knowledge on the game tactics and players, @S36 OWL for his integrity and charm,  @SallyCinnamon vast knowledge and never wrong.

That would match any SKY/BBC experts panel.

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Could ask local media students to do it for free.  Get two or three OT posters to present and commentate on the game.

@gurujuan  Is a must, vast knowledge on the game tactics and players, @S36 OWL for his integrity and charm,  @SallyCinnamon vast knowledge and never wrong.

That would match any SKY/BBC experts panel.

Absolutely spot on there mate. I am never wrong. 

For example - I pointed out 5 years ago that Antonio would go on to be a very good Premier League striker. It’s a shame @Ellis Rimmer didn’t believe me...

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Absolutely spot on there mate. I am never wrong. 

For example - I pointed out 5 years ago that Antonio would go on to be a very good Premier League striker. It’s a shame @Ellis Rimmer didn’t believe me...

If I had read that I would have believed you it was obvious to a blind newt that he was more than capable of playing in the Premier, my biggest shock was that he had to do it via Nottingham Forest.  

Guest wilyfox
21 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

He won't be playing he played for Jamaica in their friendly against USA yesterday.

how’d he do?