How long will Darren Moore last at Sheffield Wednesday?

Guest Hornsby

Those whose contract ends in Summer , only Bannan renewed so it is dodgy.

Surely , if we are scrapping lower divisions for cheap talent , he and his team are ideal.

Unless we can get Posh's DOF.

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

Well Monk got 11 games this season

Pulis got 10 games 

Thompson got 10 games

So presumably based on those stats we could have a 5th manager before the end of the season if Moore only get 10 or 11 games

lol

Maybe it's our glorious leader's latest brainwave to get finances into the club? Sack the manager every couple of months then put a load of money on someone with long odds and give them 10-11 games before doing it all again.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

_117339081_darrenmoore2.jpg

Do you think Darren Moore will last longer at SWFC than those before him?

He seemed to get off on a good start when Chansiri admitted that during his interview, Moore made him do a proper laugh a few times and they got on well - that bodes well.

But do you think he'll last?

If Chansiri believes Moore is the right man for the job then I hope: (1) he gives Moore time and (2) gives more the resources and autonomy to bring his own players in.

The jury is still out on Moore but like most fans, I hope he can be a success.  The manger’s job at S6 is somewhat of a poisoned chalice but the person who ultimately turns this ship around will be part of folklore and remembered fondly.  Fingers crossed 🤞 Moore is the guy to do just that.

Just now, doubleo said:

Anything less than 2 full seasons is crazy, but I fear DC has a plan and DM isn't part of it.

i'm have the feeling that he's just keeping the position warm until the right man( depending on your point of view)  becomes available .......

Guest Therealrealist
5 hours ago, Geedee said:

Whether it's Darren or a future manager at some point to achieve any level of success we are going to have to give a manager a run of 3 seasons changing managers all the time guarantees failure 

Not at Chelsea it dosnt

God knows.

In the past, Chansiri has been happy to back managers far longer than he should have done so.

Then Pulis comes along...

I think Moore needs to string some decent results together and then, relegated or not, he will be given a chance to rebuild in League One.