How long will Darren Moore last at Sheffield Wednesday?

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

_117339081_darrenmoore2.jpg

Do you think Darren Moore will last longer at SWFC than those before him?

He seemed to get off on a good start when Chansiri admitted that during his interview, Moore made him do a proper laugh a few times and they got on well - that bodes well.

But do you think he'll last?

Well Monk got 11 games this season

Pulis got 10 games 

Thompson got 10 games

So presumably based on those stats we could have a 5th manager before the end of the season if Moore only get 10 or 11 games

lol

• Like 1

Chansiri laughing? That'd be a first and to honest with you Moore seems ultra serious aswell , don't remember him cracking a smile yet , seems very robotic in his interviews imo.

How long will he last ? That depends on results, I think he'll see in the new season and then I'd give him till October time , if we are up and around league one we keep him ,all about results nothing else 

Without stability we are not gonna get any kind of success. 

You can live with a manager too long as we did with CC in my opinion. However on the other side chopping and changing all the time does not work either as each manager has his own different views on how the game should be played. 

Hopefully our chairman has learned and even with relegation almost confirmed we have to stick with Darren as I firmly believe he will get it right eventually.

The outside influences of you know who are the biggest problem facing our club and any manager we have.

I think he can be here for as long as he wants to be. Hasn’t got the baggage of DC’s previous appointments and seems to have a willingness to trust in youth and the people around him. Personally I think he’ll go on to be one of the most successful managers we’ve ever had. I’ve said it now but who cares I think he’s the one we’ve needed for a long long time.

Good thing is for Darren Moore all the fans are on the same page with him.

We all know the club is a comedy show atm, the players are work shy garbage and a relegation, rebuild and time is what's needed.

Problem is the chairman won't be thinking the same.

All I can say is under Moore I think we have more chance of being a decent team on the pitch for the first time since Carlos reign.

• Like 2

Carlos, Jos and Monk were all given a decent amount of time (maybe too long in some cases)

Bruce and Pulis left sharpish for... other reasons

I hope Moore will be given a proper amount of time to make his mark here, DC has historically stuck with managers for longer than a lot of other club owners do

22 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

LOL!

I'm going on not giving recent managers time tbh....we are on our fourth this season.

Hopefully Chansiri gives him time!

I hear what you're saying but TBF I'm glad he didn't give Pulis any more time.

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

I hear what you're saying but TBF I'm glad he didn't give Pulis any more time.

I'm deleting Pulis from any part of our Wednesday history, refused to accept that he was our manager.

He was here to chop oranges for the players at half time that's all. Gash appointment.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

_117339081_darrenmoore2.jpg

Do you think Darren Moore will last longer at SWFC than those before him?

He seemed to get off on a good start when Chansiri admitted that during his interview, Moore made him do a proper laugh a few times and they got on well - that bodes well.

But do you think he'll last?

Sadly Chansiri nearly swallowed his fag, laughing so much, when Darren said he would spend the owner's money wisely!

lol

My family all took to Darren Moore when he was first interviewed as the WBA caretaker manager. I really like the bloke and hope he stays with us for a long and successful career, but how many other players, coaches and managers thought that when joining us? 

Fingers crossed, this time please X