How long will Darren Moore last at Sheffield Wednesday?

_117339081_darrenmoore2.jpg

Do you think Darren Moore will last longer at SWFC than those before him?

He seemed to get off on a good start when Chansiri admitted that during his interview, Moore made him do a proper laugh a few times and they got on well - that bodes well.

But do you think he'll last?

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

If he is allowed ro bring in the players he chooses in the summer I think he will be here next season, but if he gets the same old interference from chancer and Paxo I can see him walking. 

• Like 4

I hope he’s here for the long haul. Long haul meaning three or four seasons at least. 
We are going down this season. I don’t think there is any reason to think we will come straight back up. So he has to be here for multiple seasons just to get us into the championship. For me if he’s improving us each transfer window, even if it’s just a bit, he should stay. Doubt DC will see it this way though. 

• Like 6

He should be given all summer to plan and recruit in the areas on and off the pitch, both the playing squad and staff, that he feels would be right to challenge for the League One title next season. If we get rid of him at the end of the season the new person would never have enough time. So Moore will be here until at least Christmas time for me, if we are in and around the top 6 he will probably be here for all of next season. Anything closer to mid table and he'll probably be gone (this is presuming we go down). To be honest, with our club, anything is possible in League One, I could see us struggling or doing ok depending on the recruitment. 

• Thanks 1

How long he lasts is only partly down to his abilities. If he's hampered by being advised and supplied with players he's going to last as long as the rest of them. If he's allowed to bring in who he wants (within reason) he could last a reasonable length of time.

• Like 2

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

I don’t think I’ve ever known expectations for the club to be so low, so unless he chooses to walk then I’d say he’ll be here a while.