Line of Duty

I'm beginning to wonder if Kate is "the 4th man"

A double agent, always working undercover for AC12 mixing with the delinquents in each corrupt shop yet inside AC12 where she knows what's up and keep the OCG up-to-date

Mental from all sides but what the heck!

🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

11 hours ago, whatevertrevor said:

I'd say its more generic south-east, estuary type English. Milton Keynes, down to London, into Essex and Kent, but not strong London. Definitely not cockney. He sounds exactly like everyone I know (Milton Keynes-ish) and my northern family think I talk like a cockney too, but a cockney would never think I'm a cockney and I'd never think a cockney had my accent. 

I just said cockney way too much. 

Does anyone remember when Dot Cotten tried to implicate Steve as The Caddy (Season 3)?

One of his justifications was that The Caddy was known to have a Southern accent. (Cotten might even have mentioned a "London" accent).

9 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Does anyone remember when Dot Cotten tried to implicate Steve as The Caddy (Season 3)?

One of his justifications was that The Caddy was known to have a Southern accent. (Cotten might even have mentioned a "London" accent).

I do. Think he said 'South East', not sure.

12 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Just looked up the script and he said 'a London or south east accent'.

14 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

I'm beginning to wonder if Kate is "the 4th man"

A double agent, always working undercover for AC12 mixing with the delinquents in each corrupt shop yet inside AC12 where she knows what's up and keep the OCG up-to-date

Mental from all sides but what the heck!

🤷‍♂️

One of the trailers kinda points to this...which keds me to thinking it won't happen. 

Mixed feelings on one of the three turning.

I mean, it would be a proper holy sh*t moment, but then to fully turn one of the characters you've been rooting for throughout the seasons...

Tough one.

1 hour ago, Adem Poric said:

If they were turning one of them they should have pulled the trigger on it being Hastings in the last series. It can't be Steve and I don't see it with Kate at all. 

If anything, I see Kate getting too caught up in it and that leading to her death or Steve's.

19 hours ago, SiJ said:

If anything, I see Kate getting too caught up in it and that leading to her death or Steve's.

Steve to be killed off by being forced to take an overdose of pain killers by persons unknown, it being ruled as accidental at an inquest into his death?

23 hours ago, SiJ said:

That's my feeling. Cannot be Kate as 4th man, that would just be a twist for the sake of a twist which would cheapen the whole damn thing. 

On 07/04/2021 at 15:54, BIG D said:

I started watching Unforgotten 10 days ago and I finished Series 3 last night!

Absolutely superb, it's so different to Line of Duty that it's difficult to compare. I'd probably just about go for LoD because I love the main characters.

Brilliant, brilliant programme though and so very well put together.

Series 4 starts tonight!

Gonna give this a go 

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

Who’s was the photo?

I'm guessing it might be Tommy Hunter, he was the one who got burned up in series 2 after being arrested at the end of series 1?

That was incredible tonight, best in quite a few series for me.