Jump to content

Line of Duty


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Grandad said:

Watched all 6 seasons in the last month.

 

Can't believe anybody is moaning about the last episode. Thought it was brilliant

I watched it for a second time and agree. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Grandad said:

Can't believe anybody is moaning about the last episode. Thought it was brilliant

 

100% They had their souls crushed in one of the most palpable displays on television, was brilliant writing/acting*

 

*As long as it's renewed for series 7...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think the ending was more true to life than most crime shows where somebody gets arrested for murder and then spends the next few minutes confessing to the murder and saying why they had to do it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/05/2021 at 09:38, darra said:

Think the ending was more true to life than most crime shows where somebody gets arrested for murder and then spends the next few minutes confessing to the murder and saying why they had to do it.

Bit late for them to be Interested in realism after 6 series of ridiculous story lines and the likes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was talking about this the other day and none of us could remember it being resolved. Steves drug test. Did we miss something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, darra said:

Was talking about this the other day and none of us could remember it being resolved. Steves drug test. Did we miss something?

If it was then it didn't make much of an impact. 

 

Vaguely recall him and Ted having a discussion about it. Him and Steve having a bit of a d*ck measuring contest about who had the most dirt on one another, as Steve was aware of what had happened with the other £50,000.00. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Binge watching it again. Seeing things that we missed the first time round also a few holes in the plot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...