Line of Duty

8 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

Also got to remember, the DNA that was found in that house - how long in reality could it have been there? Some of the names mentioned died a few years ago

I thought the DNA in the house was Jo's, but when they ran it through the data base it matched another person too, not necessarily putting that person in the house, just insinuating that Jo has the same DNA person as the person in the file we are all trying to guess?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, danblakemore said:

I thought the DNA in the house was Jo's, but when they ran it through the data base it matched another person too, not necessarily putting that person in the house, just insinuating that Jo has the same DNA person as the person in the file we are all trying to guess?

No. I rewatched that part, DNA for the 3rd person was found in the house

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

No. I rewatched that part, DNA for the 3rd person was found in the house

The exact wording:

"As we know, sir, officer’s samples are stored on the system to exclude contamination of crime scenes. Now, an officer’s DNA isn’t speculatively examined on a routine basis, and certainly wasn’t back when Davidson joined the force. Because the DNA deposits detected at the house weren’t assumed to relate solely to a police officer, they were compared against the whole system. The analysis detected partial matches to a nominal whose DNA is stored on other police databases. He’s identified over the page.”

I take that to mean that Jo Davidson's sample was found at the house and tested on the whole database then that sample was partially matched to somebody who has been arrested previously (a "nominal"), rather than the 3rd person having been at the house (but I can see how it could be taken the other way).

• Like 3

Sister?  Thats Steph

Brother? Thats Jon

Dad? Thats Hastings

lol

Edited by edmontonowl

1 hour ago, DeeJayOne said:

They specifically said 'He' so it's a male.

Missed that. 

Perhaps her mother is a hostage of the ocg and that is the hold they have over her. 

7 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Best theory I’ve seen yet...

Carmichael is H

Lakewell says “look beyond the race claim” to Steve

Remove the letters of “race claim” from Carmichael and you’re left with... H

Whaaaaaaaaaaa??????