Line of Duty

7 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

How did the OCG know the exact route of the convoy?

Presumably the corrupt prison officers wouldn't have been party to that info.

I’m guessing whoever made the order is very high up in the force. Would have been tipped off and been able to tell exactly where they were and heading. 

It’s Hastings I’m telling ye! 

25 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

How did the OCG know the exact route of the convoy?

Presumably the corrupt prison officers wouldn't have been party to that info.

Steve was in charge, he would have made sure only those that needed to know would have known the route  

30 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Steve was in charge, he would have made sure only those that needed to know would have known the route  

I’m convinced Steve and Ted are at war with one another. Steve knows something about Ted. That’s why Ted tried to catch him out with the drugs test. And as I mentioned earlier why Lakewell and Steve had that strange nod in the interview room with the emphasis on ‘I didn’t talk’. Keeping something from Ted?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m convinced Steve and Ted are at war with one another. Steve knows something about Ted. That’s why Ted tried to catch him out with the drugs test. And as I mentioned earlier why Lakewell and Steve had that strange nod in the interview room with the emphasis on ‘I didn’t talk’. Keeping something from Ted?

Yep. There’s defo something in the Lakewell / Steve thing. 

Also as I said last week Steve’s drug addiction is gonna come and bite him soon, not sure where that’ll go

What about Corbett's missus, Steph. She wants to get cozy with Steve, maybe tell him something that Jon told her, but has to wait for the right time, and she's got the cash in the attic

I wonder if every other football club fans forum has a LoD thread with their own investigative units?

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m guessing whoever made the order is very high up in the force. Would have been tipped off and been able to tell exactly where they were and heading. 

It’s Hastings I’m telling ye! 

Or someone in the AFO unit. Presumably the DCC would have to sign off on use of firearms etc?

6 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

I wonder if every other football club fans forum has a LoD thread with their own investigative units?

No chance, none are as smart as what we are 

• Haha 1

Bit of a short in the dark but the hijackers used a stinger on the van carrying Steve. Where did they get it from are they easy to get hold of? Seeing as they're an official police issue maybe not. Also watching programmes like police interceptors they take a fair bit of skill to use properly. 

• Like 1

OCG killing Lakewell must be a huge hint as there must be the reason why they were sure that he talked. Think that it must be reason for his breaf reintroduction.

• Like 1

It seems too on the nose for it to be Hunter that she's related too. Who does that leave that would give a "mother of god" response from Ted?

Dot Cotton

John Corbett

Hilton

Dryden

Wise

Gill Biggeloe

6 hours ago, Adem Poric said:

It seems too on the nose for it to be Hunter that she's related too. Who does that leave that would give a "mother of god" response from Ted?

Dot Cotton

John Corbett

Hilton

Dryden

Wise

Gill Biggeloe

Also got to remember, the DNA that was found in that house - how long in reality could it have been there? Some of the names mentioned died a few years ago

14 hours ago, Adem Poric said:

Dot Cotton

John Corbett

Hilton

Dryden

Wise

Gill Biggeloe

Prince Philip 🕵️‍♂️