Ted is not bent. He can't be.

Also Jo's relative can't be a copper.  They said they ran the non police DNA database and found a match 

• Like 1

There’s is more that Ted isn’t letting on I’m sure of it.

I think Steve is piecing evidence against Ted. Hence why the lawyer kept repeating ‘he didn’t talk’ to Steve in the interview room. Almost as if he has something to say but can’t do so with Ted in the room.

Also why Steve went hunting around Steph’s house for the money that Ted left her.

2 hours ago, danblakemore said:

I've been thinking about this, and the thing is, all lines are starting to point to Ted. However (in good old death in paradise style) you look at means, motive and opportunity.

Ted clearly has the means, as head of AC12.

Ted clearly has the opportunity, as above.

But... what would his motive be ? Usually bent coppers are in it for the money, now we know Ted is skint, we also know as head of AC12 he cant go 'larging' it up when he retires with a new yacht etc... so why would he be 'H' ?

Yes, I know, I am thinking about this way too much. 

Maybe Ted is being blackmailed by someone because of what happened in Northern Ireland?

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Also Jo's relative can't be a copper.  They said they ran the non police DNA database and found a match 

I wonder if the non police database includes ex coppers as well as ones who are currently serving? If so, I reckon it could be Hilton or Waldron

Also I need to get a cat called Steve to complete the LOD trio in my house.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I wonder if the non police database includes ex coppers as well as ones who are currently serving? If so, I reckon it could be Hilton or Waldron

The DNA sample must be someone who isn’t a copper, he said as much. It’s someone who’s had their DNA taken - so must have been arrested previously?

2 hours ago, Kate said:

I think it’s Banks. The bloke they got out of that flat before it was raided. Jo held up the raid so Banks could be taken and they took him to Faridas house cos Jo was living there at the time. Then killed him 

2 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I think it’s Banks. The bloke they got out of that flat before it was raided. Jo held up the raid so Banks could be taken and they took him to Faridas house cos Jo was living there at the time. Then killed him 

Jo and Banks are related. She’s protecting Banks and gets him out of the flat but doesn’t know the OCG are planning on killing him 

• Like 1

I thought the DNA linking Jo to the other person was found when they ran Jo’s DNA through the non police database and a partial match indicated they were related, not that their DNA was found inside the house? Could be wrong though. 

Having thought about it some more, I think that person is most likely from this series, because Chloe commented on the link saying it was “confusing”, and she hasn’t been involved in previous series as far as we know... 

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I thought the DNA linking Jo to the other person was found when they ran Jo’s DNA through the non police database and a partial match indicated they were related, not that their DNA was found inside the house? Could be wrong though. 

Having thought about it some more, I think that person is most likely from this series, because Chloe commented on the link saying it was “confusing”, and she hasn’t been involved in previous series as far as we know... 

And how Chloe used the word 'confusing'... which is strange cos Chloe seems pretty clued up on stuff that's going on, even suggesting there is a leak within AC12. 

It would have been easy for Chloe to link one of the suspected OCGs to Jo as they had suspitions of Jo already. The fact she used the word 'confusing' suggests to me its someone a bit left field?

Also bloody love the Ryan Pilkington character. Baby faced evil. He had the best line in the series so far.

’What was the cause of death?’

’For being a rat ma’m’

COLD 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Also bloody love the Ryan Pilkington character. Baby faced evil. He had the best line in the series so far.

’What was the cause of death?’

’For being a rat ma’m’

COLD 

Has a proper sh*t eating grin on him.

Think it is fair to say that last night's episode hit the mark given the reaction on here.

Was gripping stuff.

The whole ambush bit was really well done. Perhaps another good indication of how far tv has come along in the last few decades when compared with film.

• Like 3

The lawyer definitely taljed to Steve when they  were trapped in the van, hence the knowing nod in the interview room

• Like 1

Here you go.

Buckles playing golf in season 1: 

700795385_Screenshot_20210412-113618_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e11244b9d3305ae30a9945bf83008230.jpg

better yet, here he is serving a young Will Mackenzie:

689128117_Screenshot_20210412-113659_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2ac257ccbf186f68f306ef868578db31.jpg

32 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

And how Chloe used the word 'confusing'... which is strange cos Chloe seems pretty clued up on stuff that's going on, even suggesting there is a leak within AC12. 

It would have been easy for Chloe to link one of the suspected OCGs to Jo as they had suspitions of Jo already. The fact she used the word 'confusing' suggests to me its someone a bit left field?

Might be a red herring, but I think Chloe is sus... you could make that case for pretty much everyone apart from Steve though. I agree that Jo’s relative will be someone leftfield, I think Hunter or Corbett would be too obvious

Just now, beswetherick said:

Might be a red herring, but I think Chloe is sus... you could make that case for pretty much everyone apart from Steve though. I agree that Jo’s relative will be someone leftfield, I think Hunter or Corbett would be too obvious

Chloe has done well to survive so many episodes.

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Has a proper sh*t eating grin on him.

Think it is fair to say that last night's episode hit the mark given the reaction on here.

Was gripping stuff.

The whole ambush bit was really well done. Perhaps another good indication of how far tv has come along in the last few decades when compared with film.

A couple of plot holes aside, I thought last night’s episode was one of the best of the entire show