The Run-In

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

It’s not over though is it.

Derby are really struggling and they have 2 away games in the same time we have 3 home games.

7 points is the absolute minimum we need though from these 3 home games 

You’ll feel better if you just accept we are down. To escape we need our rivals to implode, but more importantly we have to completely reverse our form of the last 18 months. This group don’t have it within themselves to perform a footballing miracle. Embrace the inevitable

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Derby are really struggling and they have 2 away games in the same time we have 3 home games.

I agree it’s not actually over - if it was another side in our same position.  But because it’s the side i support it means we will go down.

But yes, if it was another side then 3 home wins in a row and we’d be within 3 points off Derby with them still to play.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I think our only chance now is trying to close the gap in Derby to 3 pts before the final game.  We’ve got 4 games to do this.  Odds are against us but stranger things have happened.  It’s never over til it’s over.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BIG D said:

Apart from Birmingham who are now out of it every single result went for us. I said in the match day thread that I might even have taken this situation before 3 o’clock.

Not over yet, just need 3 straight home wins.

F5E37472-4B70-47B4-8605-034AAAC63D0F.thumb.jpeg.acff79565598167cc61c08a8e651e06e.jpeg

Looking at this as a mini league now

Derby have got 4 points out the last 5

We’d need 4 wins and a draw to just be on same points if they continue same form

They’ve got some easy fixtures coming up, better than ours. If they get more than 4 points then it’s over. By all accounts, their fans are really worried and say they are dreadful - we look to at least have changed our style.