The Run-In

4 hours ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

be interesting to hear thoughts of fans from millers. brum etc 

wander if they have 'bigger downers' on their lot than we do on ours ?

Can't see Wycombe fans being too upset to be honest, even the biggest optimists among them probably expected to enjoy a season in the sun and new grounds /ones they very rarely get to go to. 

Rotherham fans will just see it as a bit of normality, they go up, they come down, they go up etc... 

Brum like us have been badly managed from high and appointment managers that either don't fit or fit the players they have and it's been coming for a while. 

Only chance we have is brum and coventry going absolutely batshyte crapola..

We have no chance at all of getting out of it through our own merit....we ain't going to win 6 from 9...no chance.

Just average a point per game more than them two we could just escape..last 2 games show down..

Can't see roverham going on an extended poor run..

Derby could be deep in it...looking vunerable wayne rooney's derby county...and we play them last game of the season...hope we can relegate em..

Can see brum going absolute tittts up...but coventry as well.. ?

Think we will be 4 or 5 points short mesen come the last game..

Though you never know anyone can beat anyone in the championship..

2nd chance is; derby deducted 9pts for being dodgy fookers...and roverham deducted 9pts for being roverham and pretending to have covid.

Not given up on Toytown yet. No idea how they will fit in the Coventry game? Any midweek Coventry have available, Rotherham already have a game. They should be ok but a few injuries/fatigue and I could easily see them losing a few on the bounce.

Ultimately though the Birmingham and Rotherham results will probably do for us.

Guest Andy W
22 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yes I also think we’re going down.  My comment above was about how we have tough looking fixtures but like yesterday, away to an inform playoff side unbeaten in 12 games, we played well and deservedly won the game.  

But someone replied and disagreed with the fact that I was saying we can give anyone a game on our day.  Which is their right, it’s all about opinions at the end of the day.  

Look I would love us to stay up but I just can't see it, I really can't.

Apart from Wycombe, we are the worst side in the division

23 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Only chance we have is brum and coventry going absolutely batshyte crapola..

We have no chance at all of getting out of it through our own merit....we ain't going to win 6 from 9...no chance.

Just average a point per game more than them two we could just escape..last 2 games show down..

Can't see roverham going on an extended poor run..

Derby could be deep in it...looking vunerable wayne rooney's derby county...and we play them last game of the season...hope we can relegate em..

Can see brum going absolute tittts up...but coventry as well.. ?

Think we will be 4 or 5 points short mesen come the last game..

Though you never know anyone can beat anyone in the championship..

2nd chance is; derby deducted 9pts for being dodgy fookers...and roverham deducted 9pts for being roverham and pretending to have covid.

If Derby were to be deducted 9 pts - and I’m certainly not getting my hopes up - it would probably be carried over to next season,  like it was with us, so it wouldn’t help us sorry to say

I think we'll take 14 points from those reaming games, finishing on 46 points. 

Relegated by a couple of points, which will give Chansiri more ammo to try and distract from anything being his fault.

7 minutes ago, 0742 said:

I think we'll take 14 points from those reaming games, finishing on 46 points. 

Relegated by a couple of points, which will give Chansiri more ammo to try and distract from anything being his fault.

We've just about averaged a point a game all season  so I really admire your optimism.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, BIG D said:

All fixtures now scheduled.

HOME GAMES = UPPERCASE

away games = lower case.

Games highlighted in yellow are v another club involved.

DDE4012B-DD86-422B-9A40-2CA2B1760649.thumb.jpeg.c68edbe89d66d603a88c621141ac2930.jpeg

4 games in a week for Toytown, how are they going to get through that? Hopefully with 4 defeats. 

• Like 1

3 out of their 4 are at home, which may give them some sort of advantage, but, it's a huge ask there even for a seasoned Premiership side with squad depth. Players get tired and make mistakes so it could be tricky. But IF they pull that off they will have deserved it. 

I think we're clinging on to something that isn't there in reality. Our season has been so poor for a number of reasons, with ultimately one man to blame for the lot. 

Problem I find with us at the minute is we have a number of players out of contract at the end of the season that are probably not overly fussed in truth whether we stay up or go down. They are probably protecting themselves for their next contract and club. The more it looks like we will be going down then the less they will put in. If that is the case then not even a top PL manager could get a tune out of all 11 players on any given match day.

It took too long to get a new manager into the club and the dressing room is a little disjointed with players leaving the club of unsure if they are leaving the club and waiting on or relegation to decide.