The Run-In

2 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Got to give it to Wycombe 

No one gave them a chance of stopping up 

Anyone who said they would have still not be relegated with 3 game left would have been laughed at 

First time ever in the championship and done themselves proud

I'd be guttered being a Wycombe fan not been able to see a single game 

Well said.  They came back from 1-0 down to win tonight, and it's not that long since they came back from 2-0 to beat Huddersfield.  I doubt anyone would have thought them capable of getting results like that at the start of the season.  That's what can happen if you have fight and character in you.  Meanwhile, we're still on zero points from a losing position 43 games into the season.

• Like 1

Coventry and Birmingham are out of the relegation race now, Huddersfield currently losing and stay in the "race".

If Birmingham are safe after tonight, it could also be a good thing when they face Derby on the weekend... playing with lower shoulders and can rather manage some good football when you know you're safe. Derby on the other hand will be easily stressed and can be punished if they're not careful. Well, can only hope... or Birmingham like Derby and decide to fold like a cheap suit...

To think we were above Birmingham during the Luton game a few weeks back and now they’re safe

Unfortunately I think it’s too late now and we’ll look back on a few games in particular where is went horribly wrong

Luton away and Rotherham at home will be the 2 that we’ll look back on and rue  

• Like 1