The Run-In

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Oh definitely but Rotherham have just had 3 straight home defeats and now have 5 games left, 4 of them away. Next 2 games Barnsley and Brentford both away. We just play weekends now and they have midweek away games in between. Derby have just had 4 straight defeats. 

Stop getting my bloody hopes up!

I’ve thought we were going down before a ball was kicked.

But, even though we are crap and have shown we have little bottle. We still have a chance here. 

Put it this way, if we get 4 points from the next 2 games and beat Derby, I think we will stay up. That will be enough in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

But, even though we are crap and have shown we have little bottle. We still have a chance here. 

Put it this way, if we get 4 points from the next 2 games and beat Derby, I think we will stay up. That will be enough in my opinion. 

I agree

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Not a chance Rotherham will only get 4 more points this year

21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

But they won’t lose all of them. The law of averages says they’ll pick up at least a couple wins 

Points per game to this point will have them finishing on 43.75 (call it 44), so we need 5 points from the last 3 games and for them to take a couple of heavy defeats to hammer their goal difference.. 

Derby are averaging 1 point per game, which would leave them on 46, meaning we'd need 7 points from the last 3 games, which i don't think we'll manage. However, we could drop their ppg average down by beating them last game of the season!

We need to not lose on Saturday and that i think will pile the pressure on Derby and Rotherham. I do think we're still in with a shout and will stay up on goal difference. 

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

That's not what was said. He's saying we'll get 7 more points , therefore Rotherham will probably also need 7 to stay up from 5 games to play.

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What is saying is that they won’t get more than 6 points from their remaining 5 games. 

We need 7 from 3 games including beating derby. That will do it. 

Not saying we will, not by a long way but that will be enough this season. 

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Wycombe won 2-1 against Bristol , not that in matters really as only way we will stay up is if we win all our  game’s 

Would still rather they hadn't, because if Derby and Rotherham completely collapse we could stay up with as few as 45 points - unless Wycombe win their last 3 and get 46.

Got to give it to Wycombe 

No one gave them a chance of stopping up 

Anyone who said they would have still not be relegated with 3 game left would have been laughed at 

First time ever in the championship and done themselves proud

I'd be guttered being a Wycombe fan not been able to see a single game 

• Like 1