The Run-In

5 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So it’s still on.

We’ve just pulled 7 points back on Derby in the last 16 days.

I reckon 4 points in the next 2 games gives us a chance on the last day.

6E20C920-2BBB-4266-8F74-1AE7900DEC40.thumb.jpeg.07daafec1ae80b83b0a1934584308901.jpeg

Colin will have his lot well up for it on Saturday knowing he could send us down. 

Just now, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Realistically we need to win boro and Forest. You can bet that Derby will beat Birmingham or pull off a surprise result at Swansea. 

If they get a win and we get 4 points then a win on the last day will probably get us above them. Remains to be seen if we end up above Toytown. 

Rotherham are currently averaging less than a point a game. To get to 48 points, they'd need 9 from 5 - and 4 of them are away (admittedly, they've been better away than at home this season, but still). Even without the fixture congestion, that would be a tough ask. So if we could win our last 3, we might well have a chance. It's a shame Boro couldn't have scored a few more today though.

I'm really not worried about Rotherham, likelihood is they may get 6 points from the last 5, 45 points. Therefore we need 7 from the last 3 (huge ask). Got a horrible feeling derby will beat Birmingham so they would have to lose their next game and remain on 46.

Therefore we must get to 43 from the next 2 which of course is 1 win and 1 draw. I just can't see it happening, we've always got a loss waiting round the corner and that will do for us 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Lol wish I was as optimistic. One result against us could finish us 

Oh definitely but Rotherham have just had 3 straight home defeats and now have 5 games left, 4 of them away. Next 2 games Barnsley and Brentford both away. We just play weekends now and they have midweek away games in between. Derby have just had 4 straight defeats.