He's just shared this to his Instagram story, another waste of money. How many players did we look at before signing him?Screenshot_20210321-143601_Instagram.thumb.jpg.27510a61a77547f2e4778a8c2022d17a.jpg

• Thanks 1

“In all probability” 

He’s poo anyway, another waste of a wage. Complete joke signing all this poo and getting into the mess we’re in. Well played DC, well f.ucking played. 

• Like 3

Respect to JVA but let’s face it it’s good news.  The more of the dross we can cut ties with the better.  

The last thing we need is going into league 1 with the same squad that couldn’t perform in the championship 

• Like 3

Van Aken is such a poor defender. Slow and weak, turns like the Titanic. This signing sums up our post Wembley recruitment.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Out of a 1000 defenders he was the best. 

A damning indictment of our recruitment in a sea of failed transfers. 

Not new news this though as he did an interview in Holland a few weeks ago saying how he would be moving on this summer. Doubt he will do anything to convince Moore to change that. 

• Like 4

Had a few good games when he started, I seem to recall, but always prone to a costly mistake and was rather slow and ponderous at times

• Like 2

He was signed because he could pass a ball and I think we expected to develop the rest. The strength and aggression needed compared to Dutch football was too much as shown in the Derby. I think he has got better but it’s a low bar defensively.

• Like 3

A difficult time for the club, but if everyone sticks together we will get though this. 

• Haha 7

Awful player. Most of you on here were gushing about him for playing a 40 yard pass on his debut, saying he's a future 50M player and ignored the goal he was at fault of!

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Awful player. Most of you on here were gushing about him for playing a 40 yard pass on his debut, saying he's a future 50M player and ignored the goal he was at fault of!

Bit of an exaggeration that I reckon! 

• Like 1