EFL Football on Quest

42 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Proof? 

It's common knowledge that most, if not all, media outlets have an agenda against our club. These days one must prove an outlet does not have an agenda against us, rather than prove that they do.

Edited by bobness

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It's the Star that gets me, did you know all the reporters are united fans who report on us?  The editor and all the shareholders have a free executive box at BL as well.

I wish it was just The Star, mate. Do you remember that time in 1997 when MOTD gave Bergkamp all three "goal of the month" honours, despite two credible shouts from our very own Carbone? This anti-Wednesday agenda has been going on for decades, at least!

Little wonder DC had a hard time finding sponsors, so was forced to create fake companies just to keep the club afloat! And then there are all these young starlets, leaving for basically nothing, because their agents have maneuvered a way to twist the knife (not even Sheffield steel, by the way) one more time. Just who is paying them off?

I've heard David Blunkett has something to do with it all, but I think it goes much deeper than that. I'm thinking Bilderberg.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bobness said:

I wish it was just The Star, mate. Do you remember that time in 1997 when MOTD gave Bergkamp all three "goal of the month" honours, despite two credible shouts from our very own Carbone? This anti-Wednesday agenda has been going on for decades, at least!

Little wonder DC had a hard time finding sponsors, so was forced to create fake companies just to keep the club afloat! And then there are all these young starlets, leaving for basically nothing, because their agents have maneuvered a way to twist the knife (not even Sheffield steel, by the way) one more time. Just who is paying them off?

I've heard David Blunkett has something to do with it all, but I think it goes much deeper than that. I'm thinking Bilderberg.

Post of the month. lol 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bobness said:

I've heard David Blunkett has something to do with it all, but I think it goes much deeper than that. 

No, Blunkett is a Wednesday fan. 

I made the mistake of once remarking that he was the luckiest Wednesday on the planet as he didn't have to see it. 

Turns out I had made this remark to his step-daughter. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, bobness said:

There goes a plnk elephant

I think murray is excellent and doesn't fawn over the premiership like lineker et al. When we beat Arsenal is the cup a few years back whilst everyone else was banging on about how terrible it was for them he was the only one congratulating us.

1 hour ago, Lythamowl said:

I think murray is excellent and doesn't fawn over the premiership like lineker et al. When we beat Arsenal is the cup a few years back whilst everyone else was banging on about how terrible it was for them he was the only one congratulating us.

I'm not watching countdown when Anne Robinson takes charge

2 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

I've got it on a series link but have automatically deleted it on Sunday mornings without watching it. 

Watch sometimes first half highlights when we're winning, don't bother when Luton Millwall Norwich score in second half cos they've scored 2 + goals to win it

3 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

I've got it on a series link but have automatically deleted it on Sunday mornings without watching it. 

I used to watch it every week but can't be arsed to watch it now for a brief few minutes of our highlights. Just watch our extended highlights on YouTube now

Guest hirstysfags
15 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I used to watch it every week but can't be arsed to watch it now for a brief few minutes of our highlights. Just watch our extended highlights on YouTube now

If we lose I don't even watch them. Nothing to be gained. It's like reading the Daily Mail. Nothing but hatred.