Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Colin Murray is for me the best presenter on TV, his knowledge of the game is second to none, but I only watch the show when Wednesday win, so it's been a while, so last night I watched it for the first time in weeks, and they are very Wednesday friendly as always,hope to watch the next 9 shows

 

I resemble that post 😆

Think Murray is a fan he always used to speak highly of us when he was on Talksport

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Colin Murray is for me the best presenter on TV, his knowledge of the game is second to none, but I only watch the show when Wednesday win, so it's been a while, so last night I watched it for the first time in weeks, and they are very Wednesday friendly as always,hope to watch the next 9 shows

 

To be fair if he was the best presenter on TV. Then he wouldn't be stuck on Quest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, darra said:

I resemble that post 😆

Think Murray is a fan he always used to speak highly of us when he was on Talksport

Murray is a big fan because of Irish (Worthington), being from NI. Supported him and therefore us, as a kid.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont like or dislike him but its strange listening to a liverpool fan with a northern irish accent commenting on championship games.  But good on him.

 

Yea and it was the first time in AAAGESS that i watched it.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He's a Liverpool fan. I seem to remember he left Talksport on a point of principle. Something to do with Sky linking up with The Sun newspaper 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I always forget its on, then they change the station number.  Get it on YTV 

Get Goals On Sunday back!!!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

He is very good at what he does and he also presents on the BBC and on Channel 4 regularly. 

 

He is a Liverpool fan but often seems to have good things to say about Wednesday, which is more than many on here can manage most of the time! 

Not enough negativity on this post for owlstalk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

He is very good at what he does and he also presents on the BBC and on Channel 4 regularly. 

 

He is a Liverpool fan but often seems to have good things to say about Wednesday, which is more than many on here can manage most of the time! 

He is good at what he does and always has good words to say about us. Just wouldn't say he was the best at it that's all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

He is good at what he does and always has good words to say about us. Just wouldn't say he was the best at it that's all.

 

He is very knowledgeable and has a genuine interest in what is happening in the lower leagues which is why he is so good at it, its not just a token gesture or reading from notes. He's hardly likely to get Lineker's football job on the BBC but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be better at it and if he worked on Sky's Championship output then I reckon he would have had a word about them using a picture of Aden Flint in place of Sam Hutchinson as part of our line up in the last two matches. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

He's fine.

 

Never thought they've really nailed an EFL highlights show. Suppose the sheer volume of matches makes it difficult.

 

The efforts on Channel 5 and now Quest are much better than the rubbish served up by the BBC and ITV.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like him on the snooker and quest 

But cant listen to him on radio five live late at night.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...