EFL Football on Quest

5 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Colin Murray is for me the best presenter on TV, his knowledge of the game is second to none, but I only watch the show when Wednesday win, so it's been a while, so last night I watched it for the first time in weeks, and they are very Wednesday friendly as always,hope to watch the next 9 shows

I resemble that post 😆

Think Murray is a fan he always used to speak highly of us when he was on Talksport

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Colin Murray is for me the best presenter on TV, his knowledge of the game is second to none, but I only watch the show when Wednesday win, so it's been a while, so last night I watched it for the first time in weeks, and they are very Wednesday friendly as always,hope to watch the next 9 shows

To be fair if he was the best presenter on TV. Then he wouldn't be stuck on Quest.

8 minutes ago, darra said:

I resemble that post 😆

Think Murray is a fan he always used to speak highly of us when he was on Talksport

Murray is a big fan because of Irish (Worthington), being from NI. Supported him and therefore us, as a kid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest samowl

He's a Liverpool fan. I seem to remember he left Talksport on a point of principle. Something to do with Sky linking up with The Sun newspaper 

42 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

To be fair if he was the best presenter on TV. Then he wouldn't be stuck on Quest.

He is very good at what he does and he also presents on the BBC and on Channel 4 regularly. 

He is a Liverpool fan but often seems to have good things to say about Wednesday, which is more than many on here can manage most of the time! 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He is very good at what he does and he also presents on the BBC and on Channel 4 regularly. 

He is a Liverpool fan but often seems to have good things to say about Wednesday, which is more than many on here can manage most of the time! 

Not enough negativity on this post for owlstalk.

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He is good at what he does and always has good words to say about us. Just wouldn't say he was the best at it that's all.

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

He is good at what he does and always has good words to say about us. Just wouldn't say he was the best at it that's all.

He is very knowledgeable and has a genuine interest in what is happening in the lower leagues which is why he is so good at it, its not just a token gesture or reading from notes. He's hardly likely to get Lineker's football job on the BBC but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be better at it and if he worked on Sky's Championship output then I reckon he would have had a word about them using a picture of Aden Flint in place of Sam Hutchinson as part of our line up in the last two matches. 

He's fine.

Never thought they've really nailed an EFL highlights show. Suppose the sheer volume of matches makes it difficult.

The efforts on Channel 5 and now Quest are much better than the rubbish served up by the BBC and ITV.

• Like 2

Guest whowantstoberich
56 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Not true as sky want the bigger names, not necessarily better pundits