Derby game decider

5 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I reckon Birmingham are catchable, win the game in hand, chip away game by game, and Derby could be like a cup final winner takes all, Rotherham are safe I reckon

Rotherham have got a lot of games in a short period of time, their games in hand might mean nothing

Is there still an investigation into their postponed games?

6 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I reckon Birmingham are catchable, win the game in hand, chip away game by game, and Derby could be like a cup final winner takes all, Rotherham are safe I reckon

Rotherham are not safe.

We won't get anywhere near catching Derby. We might catch Rotherham, but sadly I can't see us catching anyone else.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Rotherham are not safe.

We won't get anywhere near catching Derby. We might catch Rotherham, but sadly I can't see us catching anyone else.

I’ve got a feeling that a last game shoot out with Derby might be on the horizon. Pay the b@st@rds back for losing to Luton in 1990.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Rotherham are not safe.

You forgot about Coventry!

Only a point in front of Birmingham and they couldn't beat Wycombe today.

• Like 1

we need to win 5 out of 9 games that might be enough . but its the pathetic performance against a very poor brum team and that against rotherham what sends us down.  brum have a  tough run in , roth much easier but how there squad will cope playing sat mon weds sat ive no idea. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

If only we'd taken a few more than 18 points from the 18 games against the teams in the bottom half (as of last week). Those defeats against Birmingham, Rotherham, Coventry, Wycombe etc were obviously disastrous.

Even if we had 2-3 draws in those games obviously would have helped 

14 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

If only we'd taken a few more than 18 points from the 18 games against the teams in the bottom half (as of last week). Those defeats against Birmingham, Rotherham, Coventry, Wycombe etc were obviously disastrous.

The defeats against teams around us are the ones that send you down. Been better to win Rotherham and lose to Barnsley but as we have been playing at win against anyone is welcome. 

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

The fat lady will have belted out her greatest hits long before the Derby game