Fair Play

5 minutes ago, Zarostulus said:

Out-tacticked today by DM. You didn't look like a bottom 3 side, can't see you going down if performances stay like that. 

There were a couple of dubious decisions today IMO, but prior to us actually scoring it felt like we could play while Monday and not get one. 

Good luck. 

Best of luck

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Trust me, we're just as surprised as you lol

I'm not surprised at all. You lot always find a way against us, I was more surprised we won at your place 😂

So many last minute winners over us through the years, 30 yard thunderb*stards against the run of play, Winnall doing Winnall things, us gifting you goals. It's a proper hoodoo

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zarostulus said:

Out-tacticked today by DM. You didn't look like a bottom 3 side, can't see you going down if performances stay like that. 

There were a couple of dubious decisions today IMO, but prior to us actually scoring it felt like we could play while Monday and not get one. 

Good luck. 

Fair comment mate...and good luck Barnsley for the rest of the season...Too little too late I think tbh

6 minutes ago, Zarostulus said:

Good luck. 

We certainly need it. 

Good luck in the playoffs 

I think today’s result was one of those Sod’s law games. But it’s good to see teams who have a strategy paying off. The more teams who do it, our owner might twig! 

I think we should’ve got something against Rotherham and should’ve beaten Huddersfield ie 3 points better off under Moore. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

I believe it was your style of play today that helped us, not the other way around.

Obviously your style of play is successful in this division but it just happens to suit us.

It can be really effective, but it was so frustrating today watching us mindlessly hoof it with the same outcome every time. Was screaming at the telly for us to get it on the deck and try a plan B. Dike did well but only had inbound meteors to feed off. 

Edited by Zarostulus

Just now, ANDY said:

You seem to find proper gems as managers. 

hope DM can have the same effect here 

Their recruitment is outstanding too tbf to them. 

Has been for years now. 

Amount of times they seem to unearth a gem from the lower leagues or abroad. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Zarostulus said:

Good luck. 

Good lad and cheers but we’re more likely to go down than not. 

Good luck next season to you guys

1 hour ago, Zarostulus said:

Good luck. 

Over the years it's mainly been wins at home and draws at Oakwell.

I was surprised today though, I thought we would lose by a few hoping not to get embarrassed but I still think its too late for us.

I think you will still make the play offs if you can put today behind you, think you have Reading next who have stumbled a bit of late.

Today I feel was just a consolation for us.

We'll meet again!