When we sign these lads they have been dropped by another club, they want another shot. When we offer them a one year or 2 year contract just put a clause in there giving us the option of another year. If they start to come good we can exercise the clause to keep the wolves from abroad away and then negotiate a new contract without too much pressure or sell for a fee to the highest bidder. Most of the players we pick up will sign anything for another shot.

They play in different positions but he reminds me of Antonio when we had Antonio, in terms of being so raw but with all the attributes to really succeed. 

Like Antonio he has incredible strength and pace but needs to improve his touch, passing and decision making. If he can improve on his weaknesses then he could go far.

He’d be outstanding as being in league one and would be his first major season I think I’m football playing constantly and with 7/10 performances 

If we signed him up abs got relegated I could see him going in 12 months time for 5 million  plus