Jordan Rhodes goal

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I don't think loads of people are saying he "so good" tbh. 

In fact, I think you've just made that up. 

People are happy cause he's scoring a few goals and it is nice to see after having such a poor time since signing here. 

No one will have bought him off us because we probably wanted a daft fee for a player we rarely played/the wages he's on with us. 

Must be worth a new contract then

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I don't think loads of people are saying he "so good" tbh. 

In fact, I think you've just made that up. 

People are happy cause he's scoring a few goals and it is nice to see after having such a poor time since signing here. 

No one will have bought him off us because we probably wanted a daft fee for a player we rarely played/the wages he's on with us. 

Norwich wanted him after his loan

Just now, billyblack said:

Well you might not care about it. Plenty do

He just banged two in v our six fingered rivals.

All I've heard this week is Barnsley this Barnsley that, it's nice to watch his goals end their run.

Whilst he's in a Wednesday shirt I'm happy to get behind him, regardless of his past seasons here.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

They did. 

I think we wanted a fee though and they refused? 

We did

But would have saved £4m plus on wages

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Right...

You mean when Carlos threw him under the bus? 

Carlos was asked why our record signing didn’t take a penalty and he told the truth which was that he didn’t want to, not sure it’s throwing him under the bus, just honesty that Rhodes isn’t confident when it comes to pens 

Rhodes is finished 

Despite championship clubs willing to sign him 

How many championship clubs are after the heros, westwood, Lees and Hutchinson again? 

Well done Rhodes 

F*ck the haters

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Carlos was asked why our record signing didn’t take a penalty and he told the truth which was that he didn’t want to, not sure it’s throwing him under the bus, just honesty that Rhodes isn’t confident when it comes to pens 

Despite him taking shed loads of penalties at previous clubs?

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

He'd missed one a few weeks earlier against Leeds. 

Surprised this keeps being brought up. It was 4 years ago. Everyone knows we shouldn't have signed Rhodes after the loan but we did. He didn't fit into the side at all but that was years ago. 

The biggest crime is that over the last 12 months, we've had hardly any options upfront and he's mainly been on the bench.