Todays starting lineup - Here's how Wednesday line up to face Barnsley this afternoon. Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Agreed, but in my opinion he has been our worst player recently, yet still gets picked. He has been a virtual passenger, not even trying to make anything happen. 

They all have weak mentalities nobody better than anyone else

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Let him just play football 

He will at Celtic maybe .He had know need to bring a statement out saying , I am off to a bigger club even though its true. Never going to endear himself to fans by saying that before  his time was up. I think that was a naïve thing to do if he  wanted to  quieten the idiots on twitter. He is better out  of here and wish him all the best.

Might be wrong but I'm reading it as this....

Westwood

Urhoghide      Lees           Borner

Palmer      Pelupessy         Bannan         Reach

Paterson                      Windass 

Rhodes

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

He will at Celtic maybe .He had know need to bring a statement out saying , I am off to a bigger club even though its true. Never going to endear himself to fans by saying that before  his time was up. I think that was a naïve thing to do if he  wanted to  quieten the idiots on twitter. He is better out  of here and wish him all the best.

He was getting serious hate for NOT putting a statement out

Owlstalk Shop

The starting 11 and the bench are far from good but is it actually a ‘nailed on for demotion’ side?

I can’t quite make my mind up if we are going down just because all of our players are out and out garbage or because of mismanagement of the club and the mismanagement of the team. 
I know there’s some of both in it but was it always certain that we were to go down?

Is the team that bad or is it because we know how they have been performing that we look at the side and say. Yep. That’s crap? If each player on the team being put out today was playing to the best of their ability would you expect them to get trounced week in week out?