Todays starting lineup - Here's how Wednesday line up to face Barnsley this afternoon. Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Barnwood62 said:

What a joke of a team selection nothing changes same old players it will be the same outcome as the rest lose again, this manager is just as bad as the others won’t change anything we deserve to be relegated

Ok give us your team

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Barnwood62 said:

What a joke of a team selection nothing changes same old players it will be the same outcome as the rest lose again, this manager is just as bad as the others won’t change anything we deserve to be relegated

Crying out for green today...no pace again   

3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Contract pro-forma details.

Item 21 :- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the employer.

Let Shaw make a start on wiping down our seating; Keep him busy and fit.  

Let him just play football 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

baUE1H7B.jpg

Todays starting lineup - Here's how Wednesday line up to face Barnsley this afternoon

Thoughts?

Paterson's reward for his goal the other night makes the starting 11 always good to see.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

baUE1H7B.jpg

Todays starting lineup - Here's how Wednesday line up to face Barnsley this afternoon

Thoughts?

Looks like 5 at the back again. Would have liked to have seen a 4 with Galvin in at full-back. Honestly don't know how Reach keeps making the starting 11 based on his recent displays. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Looks like 5 at the back again. Would have liked to have seen a 4 with Galvin in at full-back. Honestly don't know how Reach keeps making the starting 11 based on his recent displays. 

Reach hasn't pulled any trees up but tell me a player who as

Owls fans, “awful team, only one striker, what’s he doing”

next game “awful team, two up top? Is he trying to lose that game before kick off?”

next game “awful team,  why is he sticking with these same players that are the only ones we are a thusly allowed to play?” 

Next game “playing the highly rated under 18’s? Why don’t we just concede now before we drive up there, don’t win anything with kids”

and so on 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Reach hasn't pulled any trees up but tell me a player who as

Agreed, but in my opinion he has been our worst player recently, yet still gets picked. He has been a virtual passenger, not even trying to make anything happen. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Agreed, but in my opinion he has been our worst player recently, yet still gets picked. He has been a virtual passenger, not even trying to make anything happen. 

I agree, he just prances about doing sod all, same as so many of them.