Footballer gets the vaccine

22 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

I had my first jab at rovrum leisure centre in and out in under 10 minutes very smooth organised and friendly big thanks to all, no side effects at all. 

I was first offered Hathersage bloody Hathersage, settled on Sheffield Arena not seen any appointments in Rotherham, you must be blessed.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I had my first dose yesterday. Was in a right state late last night. I was shaking like mad and had cold sweats, dizziness, nausea. None of it was pleasant. Also, the injection site is very sore. 

It’s the 5G micro transmitters flooding your system. Once they’ve fully kicked in the Lizzard Illuminati will have full control of you in the way they currently control the EFL!

Your gonna have to wear a tin foil hat for the next 5 years I’m afraid. Use the Turkey foil. It’s thicker. 👽

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lombardo said:

I’m the same Simon. Had more stress watching the match later on.

Went back to bed for another kip after getting up at 8:30 for a cuppa though as I was still a bit tired.

Other than that though.......

• Like 1

Guest whowantstoberich
7 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Had my Astra Zenica vaccine yesterday afternoon @13:30. The nearest I saw to that cartoon was the lady who gave me the jab.

Everyone was calm and behaved, it really was an impressive set up, rattling through the vaccinations at a right pace they were.

I came out with zero side effects. Absolutely nothing. Not even a bruise from the needle, no sore arm, no swelling, nothing. I was then warned on here that I would feel like I’d got a mighty hangover after waking up this morning but again, absolutely nothing.

Nothing to be afraid of apart from relegation.

A hangover? What till the loons come up with next? It’s a COVID jab not ket