Footballer gets the vaccine

Certainly not uronghide, clattered into the advert hoardings today, stood up shook himself and walked off as though nothing had happened, most footballers would have made a right drama of it, well done lad, top marks. 

• Like 1

Had my Astra Zenica vaccine yesterday afternoon @13:30. The nearest I saw to that cartoon was the lady who gave me the jab.

Everyone was calm and behaved, it really was an impressive set up, rattling through the vaccinations at a right pace they were.

I came out with zero side effects. Absolutely nothing. Not even a bruise from the needle, no sore arm, no swelling, nothing. I was then warned on here that I would feel like I’d got a mighty hangover after waking up this morning but again, absolutely nothing.

Nothing to be afraid of apart from relegation.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Had my Astra Zenica vaccine yesterday afternoon @13:30. The nearest I saw to that cartoon was the lady who gave me the jab.

Everyone was calm and behaved, it really was an impressive set up, rattling through the vaccinations at a right pace they were.

I came out with zero side effects. Absolutely nothing. Not even a bruise from the needle, no sore arm, no swelling, nothing. I was then warned on here that I would feel like I’d got a mighty hangover after waking up this morning but again, absolutely nothing.

Nothing to be afraid of apart from relegation.

I’m the same Simon. Had more stress watching the match later on.

• Haha 2