Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

10 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Thanks MiLord, bright spot as usual.

Quick glance through the thread shows a few points requiring clarification

It's a suckling pig

Especially with us next on the menu like a well done sucking being tossed in a wolfs den.

"Worst glory hole ever. One star."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Nobody has told me anything about my jab other than to turn up at 1:30.

I’m hoping its an Astra Zenica one. Just to prove there’s nothing wrong with it.

Please feel free to share the irony if someone has to start a RIP theowlsman thread. No flowers please. I suffer with hay fever and you’d be taking the pish.

I had mine yesterday morning. Queued for 10 minutes, was with the vaccinator answering questions for 1 minute and vaccine took 3 or 4 seconds.

Astra Zeneca and no side effects so far.

Remember to thank everyone, there's lots of volunteers standing around in the cold all day reassuring sometimes anxious people and sorting out parking.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

I had mine yesterday morning. Queued for 10 minutes, was with the vaccinator answering questions for 1 minute and vaccine took 3 or 4 seconds.

Astra Zeneca and no side effects so far.

Remember to thank everyone, there's lots of volunteers standing around in the cold all day reassuring sometimes anxious people and sorting out parking.

Thanks mate, will do. 👍

And for putting me at ease.

Not sure about not drinking after our game though, I need to get through to tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

looked through today's fixtures, one stood out:-

Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday, and I thought christ SHEFFIELD bloody WEDNESDAY, and we're dropping logs to play friggin Barnsley.

the slumbering giant is now in a bloody coma.

Incidently, after today good luck to the dingles chasing the premiership, you've earnt everything so far.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Not sure about not drinking after our game though, I need to get through to tomorrow.

I don't think the guidance says anything about crystal meth...

• Haha 1

Just now, SiJ said:

Have been getting taunted by the Dingle at work.

Reckons they'll win by 6, though that may have just been him having his hand up.

Haha - our kids were all born in Barnsley Hospital and I'm constantly checking their hands for a vestigial sixth digit...

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Grimesthorpian said:

Dingles 22 pts from eight, us 1.

The Wednesday will win this one.

Trust me.

only thing our pathetic lot will win is the throw up.  a club like barnsley with an old rotting 1930s stand are so much better and advanced than us in running there club its beyond unreal. i expect us to lose 4-0 .can you imagine 5000 of us there and dingles taking ******** out of us? it be carnage . if we could every have picked a year not to go to games it was the last 12 months. 

• Love 1

I will not be washing my hare for this one. 2-0 Wednesday.

We’re going to go on an unbeaten run for the rest of the season, finish level on points with 4th bottom place, and only go down on goal difference, by one goal.

It’s the Wednesday way. 

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, morganowl said:

if we could every have picked a year not to go to games it was the last 12 months. 

Thought about this a lot -  do you think we’d be in the same sh@te had the fans been allowed to witness what I reckon is a season worse that 73 and 74? The spineless players are getting away with so much at the mo, without 20k fans (probably be down to 12k by now tho) venting their anger.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Grimesthorpian said:

Thought about this a lot -  do you think we’d be in the same sh@te had the fans been allowed to witness what I reckon is a season worse that 73 and 74? The spineless players are getting away with so much at the mo, without 20k fans (probably be down to 12k by now tho) venting their anger.

thats the only thing i miss been soo angry and letting them spineless players hearing our abuse. would have been brutal 

Guest T Hardy

If we win this, I imagine it will really lift our confidence. I think we are going down, we need to win at least 6 games to have a chance of staying up I think. However if we do it today, I’ll have a slight, tiny bit of hope that we could pull off a miracle.

Edited by T Hardy