Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

Well Wednesday old girl for more than 60 years I have given you everything and asked little in return.

Now I feel it's time to consider our parting of the ways; so...

"let me go
Let me go
Let me go, lover
Let me be
Set me free
From your spell

You made me weep
Cut me deep
I can't sleep, lover
I was cursed
From the first
Day I fell

You don't want me
But you want me
To go on wanting you
Now I pray that
You will say that
We're through

Please turn me loose
What's the use?
Let me go, lover
Let me go
Let me go
Let me go

You made me weep
Cut me deep
I can't sleep, lover
I was cursed
From the first
Day I fell

You don't want me
But you want me
To go on wanting you
Now I pray that
You will say that
We're through

Please turn me loose
What's the use?
Let me go, lover
Let me go
Let me go
Let me go "

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Great OMDT Lord.  I used to post as "Neon Nick", the Missus changed my name & password...she does that with all of our "social media" every few years.

I'm still here,  looking forward to the OMDT next season, in whatever Tier, been following Wednesday since 1970, not going to jump ship now, or ever.  You're right, FANS ensure the survival of a Club,  owners, players, and circumstances change, but without FANS any Club will die.

WAWAW.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Possibility of a pasting today. 5 or 6 and i can see Barnsley scoring in the first five minutes.

Barnsley will go for the throat and rightly so. Our bunch of " turn ups ".... let's be honest, they don't play, nor try, haven't even the stomach for a second half, let alone try and actually win a game....will capitulate from the first goal.
Reach will be his normal couldn't give a sod, self. Bannan will pass back at every opportunity. Someone will go injured in the warm up and it'll be a complete shambles of a defensive ( ha ha ) mistake for the first goal.

Topic of conversations on the thread will range from Bog roll to Sausage rolls, and we'll all chant... CHANSIRI OUT !!!!  yet again !, as one of his family members takes turns to pick the side and decide when substitutions can be made, in their billionaire game of real " FIFA "

UP the OWLS !!

FY CHANSIRI !  GO DO ONE !

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it wrong that I'm actually looking forward to todays game, wondering how Barnsley play?

There going to give us a pasting aren't they? After all the wins we've had over them, being the bigger club from the bigger city, there going to get their own back today.

Potentially most embarrassing result of the season coming up, and we will see a gulf in class.

Well done Barnsley whatever the result, shame on you DC.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

For some reason I’m reminded of something a Greek waiter said to me in a bar in Kavos in 1996........

”Greeeeeece they are sh!!!!!!!!!!!t” 

He was right of course, they were!!  But 8 years later they’d be European Champions.

Our day in the sun will come, one day.....

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I gave up on these wasters last year

Not bothered about getting battered by the dingles today

Im numb to it because this season has been one embarrassment after another

These ‘wage thieves’ don’t represent Sheffield Wednesday 

They don’t care so neither do I 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Great stuff, Citizen Snooty. 

Look, there's 10 games left, that's 30 points. Watford will stuff Brum, it's not over until some fat bird sings or something, I never quite understood, but anyway... 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3