New target for the remainder of this season...

Is to be relegated by 6pts or less so full responsibility can be handed to Chansiri and his complete mismanagement of this football club. 

If we get relegated by more that 6pts he'll just blame Gary Monk, Tony Pulis, the groundsman and probably me for this  thread on the basis we'd have been relegated anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Left-footed Filth said:

Is to be relegated by 6pts or less so full responsibility can be handed to Chansiri and his complete mismanagement of this football club. 

If we get relegated by more that 6pts he'll just blame Gary Monk, Tony Pulis, the groundsman and probably me for this  thread on the basis we'd have been relegated anyway. 

What a shambles Pulis was, big ego, no reward.

19 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Glaringly obvious the buck stops with Chansiri anyway. No-one buys his bullshít anymore.

Thats what I was thinking tbh but when was the last time Chansiri held his hands up to anything 

Guest wilyfox
11 minutes ago, poite said:

Thats what I was thinking tbh but when was the last time Chansiri held his hands up to anything 

Pulis’ dismissal. It’s a start. Hopefully more to come. Run it properly, or sell it. 

16 hours ago, Left-footed Filth said:

Win the next 5 on the bounce..

17 hours ago, Left-footed Filth said:

It's definitely all your fault and we demand to know what you are going to do about it..... you rotter.lol

Give the guy a chance FFS. None of these players are his own signings. Think you can only assess him after an overhaul in the Summer. Alex Ferguson was nearly sacked early on in his Man Utd managerial career and too many people are too quick to have a go at managers. He was doing okay at Doncaster when he joined us so must have been doing something right.