What's been the worst aspect of this season for you?

Worst aspect of the season, that DC's decision making has seen the club fall apart for so long with seemingly only darker days to follow. The disconnect with the fans is probably the most damaging thing long-term with so many losing interest and being let down on so many levels. Arguably the poorest run club in the EFL.

• Like 1

The way the players seemed to just give up and accept relegation weeks ago.

Most probably a combination of mental fragility amongst the delicate little flowers who play for the club and players looking out for themselves and not wanting to get injured before they leave but this has to be the most pathetic relegation I’ve ever seen from a Sheffield Wednesday side..... and there have been some pretty bad ones.

The current side make the “Chupa Chups team” look like the team of 1993. They are pathetic.

• Like 1

Monk getting rid of all our best players, and then signing utterly shocking players to replace them. Him then not having the decency to resign, and DC taking around 10 games too long to sack the useless waste of space. 

Then DC replacing him with an awful, past it merry-go-round manager. 

I expected us to go down from the start of the season - 12 point deduction (OK, it was reduced) combined with Monk being in charge is a double whammy

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

Not being able to go should be everyone’s answer, even the people who don’t go, if you’re a football fan then that’s the answer.

You don’t speak for all football fans.

Another aspect of this season that has been awful is the fact that I’ve just started to feel past caring when it comes to this club as our idiot owner drags us further and further into the gutter. It’s most probably thanks to a feeling of complete hopelessness, knowing that there is nothing I can do to change things other than not line his pockets anymore and that’s exactly what I intend to do.

I don’t miss going to watch Sheffield Wednesday anymore and it hurts me to say that but like everyone else on here I am a football fan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

You don’t speak for all football fans.

Another aspect of this season that has been awful is the fact that I’ve just started to feel past caring when it comes to this club as our idiot owner drags us further and further into the gutter. It’s most probably thanks to a feeling of complete hopelessness, knowing that there is nothing I can do to change things other than not line his pockets anymore and that’s exactly what I intend to do.

I don’t miss going to watch Sheffield Wednesday anymore and it hurts me to say that but like everyone else on here I am a football fan.

I was going to put that as my 2nd worst thing but couldn’t be arsed with the backlash.

The fans constantly coming out with stuff like that....lining his own pockets, eh? The blokes biggest mistake was spending to much money!! 

You’re so disinterested that you’ve got 13 thousand comments on here and are looking at it at 8am on a Saturday morning for crying out loud...and before you start I’m not sticking up for him, I’m just pointing out the irony of the doom merchants...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, FightLikeAGirl said:

Two words. Tony Pulis.

I think he wanted out as soon as he knew what was going off on the inside. 

If he had some transfer kitty and s  ok e scope to do his job, he would have done better

The lack of tempo. Goal scoring opportunities.

People watch football to be entertained and to get on the edge of your seat.

Nobody goes to the pub after the match and says stuff like 'i loved the way we stayed camped in our own half' or 'can you remember when they passed it around the back a few times then hoofed it aimlessy up field?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1867Heaven said:

I was going to put that as my 2nd worst thing but couldn’t be arsed with the backlash.

The fans constantly coming out with stuff like that....lining his own pockets, eh? The blokes biggest mistake was spending to much money!! 

You’re so disinterested that you’ve got 13 thousand comments on here and are looking at it at 8am on a Saturday morning for crying out loud...and before you start I’m not sticking up for him, I’m just pointing out the irony of the doom merchants...

Erm, you are aware that I haven’t made 13k posts this season aren’t you? :duntmatter:

As for being on here at 8am, I’m expecting a delivery and I’m a bit bored as Saturday morning tv isn’t what it used to be. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Erm, you are aware that I haven’t made 13k posts this season aren’t you? :duntmatter:

As for being on here at 8am, I’m expecting a delivery and I’m a bit bored as Saturday morning tv isn’t what it used to be. lol

I should hope you haven’t made them all this season mate....

• Haha 1

Retaining Garry Monk.

The car crash this club currently is - is totally down to Chansiri and to be honest it’s been coming for a few years.

That said the car crash on the field is down to Monk, said at the time it would take years to recover from his stint as manager here and I believe that is still the case. Total lack of quality in the squad, infact probably the best two are Westwood and Hutchinson both who were thrown out in the cold under him. 

Should have been gone pre lockdown. That being said Chansiri would only have messed up that appointment. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Retaining Garry Monk.

The car crash this club currently is - is totally down to Chansiri and to be honest it’s been coming for a few years.

That said the car crash on the field is down to Monk, said at the time it would take years to recover from his stint as manager here and I believe that is still the case. Total lack of quality in the squad, infact probably the best two are Westwood and Hutchinson both who were thrown out in the cold under him. 

Should have been gone pre lockdown. That being said Chansiri would only have messed up that appointment. 

Yes thankfully Westwood and Hutchinson were brought back in November/December and we’ve been much better since. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Your previous post said on here not Twitter.

Still, 2nd worst thing to happen to the club this season? 

Not sure why your getting hung up on one persons honest reflection,like i said before the  Q  was asked,i responded with how i feel.....You think different FINE....Seems a few agree with me,many others probably wont..

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Monk getting rid of all our best players, and then signing utterly shocking players to replace them. Him then not having the decency to resign, and DC taking around 10 games too long to sack the useless waste of space. 

Then DC replacing him with an awful, past it merry-go-round manager. 

I expected us to go down from the start of the season - 12 point deduction (OK, it was reduced) combined with Monk being in charge is a double whammy

Getting rid of all of our best players 😂😂😂😂

Lee has barely played for 18 months due to injury, he’s now in league 2. Bolton fan even came on here and posted and said you can tell he’s got the football brain but wouldn’t stand up to championship football.

FF spent more time skipping than training, got called out publicly by his captain for it. He’s played 7 times since September. 
Nuhiu was slagged off constantly on here and called a donkey. He’s scored one goal in the Cyprus league. He’s now apparently a world bearing saviour who should have been retained.

Winnalls now playing for Oxford. Post injury he looked like he had Lead boots on.

Fletcher and Fox both turned down new contract offers.

• Love 1

Hiring Pulis for me. At that time we still had plenty of games left and a transfer window. Whilst I subscribe to the fact that almost every manager would struggle with this squad, it always felt like the wrong appointment and a really bad fit. Perhaps the one thing Chansiri will go on record and admit he got completely wrong? It's also come to light that Pulis is connected to one of the advisors in Chansiri's ear so must have been on the make at our cost. How Chansiri cannot see after that he is a complete puppet for these people's Bank accounts I don't know. 

Not sure there was anyone linked who would have us safely above the drop zone by now, but Pulis always stank as a bad idea and that then meant we took an age to hire what was probably his fifth or sixth choice in Moore