What's been the worst aspect of this season for you?

10 hours ago, alan48 said:

Worst thing for me is watching a bunch of players with no professional pride , no fight , no determination , no care for the club ,no fitness ,little talent , no leadership and very little thought for us poor souls who remain emotionally attached to a club that , with few exceptions , couldnt give a damn.

This 100%. Sharp's reaction was a million miles away from our indifference.

6 hours ago, T Hardy said:

The fans. For getting onto the players after no time at all, criticising our managers and insulting our owner. It’s been a disgrace. If we showed a bit more togetherness, I’ve no doubt we’d have stayed up and pushed for the playoffs, but the fans had to divide us

Wrong! We're a peaceful lot, we are

AshamedAcidicIcelandicsheepdog-size_rest

• Haha 2

Guest T Hardy
5 minutes ago, FightLikeAGirl said:

Two words. Tony Pulis.

Really?

If he was given the chance to bring in who he wanted in January, I think we’d have done better this season

7 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I am never sure why being called customer winds some fans up so much.
I would prefer to be called a supporter but think I would prefer being treated as a customer.
Customers are valued at every other business.

Chansiri clearly doesn't understand ordinary football supporters from Sheffield though.

Think he is genuinely surprised so many people wanted a refund and is baffled that the 1867 Membership type schemes were such a flop.

Customers can take their custom elsewhere.

We aren’t customers, we can’t just switch to another football club like a customer would do 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

There’s a lot of choice this season but the January window was probably the low point for me.

We beat Derby on New Year’s Day and the odds were just in our favour of staying up and getting out of it.

But Chansiri watched the January pass by only bringing in Green and Hutch and leaving Thompson hanging on. After the January window, I knew we were going down

• Like 1

8 hours ago, T Hardy said:

The fans. For getting onto the players after no time at all, criticising our managers and insulting our owner. It’s been a disgrace. If we showed a bit more togetherness, I’ve no doubt we’d have stayed up and pushed for the playoffs, but the fans had to divide us

reface-2021-03-18-09-11-05.gif.47853cdd4cd6a6b60e90682865d310ae.gif

• Haha 2

Not being able to go is a big part of it. 

There's a feeling of detachment from the club that is only growing by not being there.

Other than that though, that fact, baring a miracle it's over  and we're in March. If we'd battled and taken it to the final day and maybe been a bit unlucky. I could take that, it's the fact it's done that gets me.

All the comments re strategy and the like are spot on but they aren't specific to this season.

I’ve had real concerns about the running of SWFC under DC for years.

Prior to this season, I voiced my concerns, fears and predictions about the situation on this board many times in a constructive manner.

And in doing that, I frequently received a mixture of ridicule, abuse and accusations of being a pig by other forum members.

Now that the sh*t has well and truly hit the fan, I don’t feel vindicated, I just feel numb.

And so the worst part, for me, is that the mistakes of the last few years have been there for all to see.  And consequently our relegation was inevitable before a ball was even kicked this season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Whitecap Owl said:

The Despair of it all....

Lived through the "Save Our Owls" in the 70's but still thought there was hope...
This feels more like "The End is Nigh" ...  Half expect a shrouded guy to appear waving a scythe....   

I do miss "Programs 3 Quid" though...

I agree with virtually all the comments on this.

But for me, the one thing is, for the first season ever, I feel a complete absence of hope. 

Previous relegations and 1975/76 all had a feeling of hope, however small.

Maybe something to do with not being able to go to the games, but this feels different.

No light at the end of the tunnel.

No hope.

I think it might lead to a lot of us stopping caring.

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

What's the worst aspect of this season for you?

Not being able to go?
The points deduction?
The lack of signings?
Change of manager?

What's been the worst parts of this season for you personally?

The the general apathy around the club from top to bottom has rubbed off on the fans and everyone is just Meh, we lost again,  so what.  I don’t think the feeling if apathy will change if we win, lose, or draw. 

I think we are just helpless in the downward spiral. 

The apathy

i would have spit blood to play for Wednesday as a youngster, just never good enough

if they could put the effort in on the pitch that we put in season after season to follow them round the country then i wouldn't mind as much

you can't train attitude, and for some of this lot, the slouched shoulder, half hearted  trot attitude gives off a bad smell😣