What's been the worst aspect of this season for you?

Just now, MrEdwards said:

The fact that we didn't but a striker and a left back as soon as fox and fletcher left. 

Absolute ineptitude. 

Really isn't a surprise we've barely scored any goals. 

This summer we will probably let Westwood go and then not sign a new keeper either. 

all the so called strikers we signed or midfielders have an appalling ratio of goals . even the best manager in the world would struggle. 

5 hours ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

Pulis getting the job was a kick in the teeth

While I'm not a fan of Pulis ball, I firmly believe that Pulis getting the sack was much worse than him getting hired! As this reinforced everything we feared about DC and the state of the club.

Many of us have been suspicious of whether a proper football manager would touch our club with a ten-foot poll, especially following the hasty departure of Bruce. Of course this was all in the realm of "conspiracy". When DC hired Pulis it somewhat laid this theory to rest. While Pulis isn't inspiring, he's definitely a proper manager, and also an effective one. Pulis would stick a boot up the players' arses, and will be invaluable when it comes to recruitment in January (as he's undoubtedly well respected and has a wealth of contacts). With Pulis we were saved!

When DC sacked Pulis it all came tumbling down. Fears confirmed! We are an absolute shitshow and joke of a club! Although to be fair, it was clear that Pulis was getting fed up even before he was sacked...

Edited by bobness
  • Like 2

The complete lack of fight from top to bottom at trying to stay up. An average team with plenty of fight in them would have easily over turned the points deduction and stayed up . Out attempt as been pathetic. Also we’ve had 4 managers and I can’t remember a game where we’ve actually gone all out from the off to attack and win a game of football. Our squad and strikers are terrible but at least die trying. 

• Like 1

This is the first season since 1965-66 that I haven't been inside Hillsborough. The first season I haven't seen ANY match since 1962-63.  I've seen more bad times than good, relegations, sub-10,000 crowds, getting soaked/frozen/bored/humiliated on the uncovered Kop.  But, I wouldn't stop going for anything, not even now. The atmosphere would be toxic now, but I'd still love to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T Hardy said:

The fans. For getting onto the players after no time at all, criticising our managers and insulting our owner. It’s been a disgrace. If we showed a bit more togetherness, I’ve no doubt we’d have stayed up and pushed for the playoffs, but the fans had to divide us

And ime asked why my no 2 is 'the fans'.....best clapping post ive seen on here,by a Country mile....wheres your oppo 'laurel'?(just kidding)

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

The slow realisation that the Chairman will never change his ways - and theres absolutely nothing we can do about it.

The club is slowly dying under his leadership - and all we can do is watch

Well said mate 👍

The Despair of it all....

Lived through the "Save Our Owls" in the 70's but still thought there was hope...
This feels more like "The End is Nigh" ...  Half expect a shrouded guy to appear waving a scythe....   

I do miss "Programs 3 Quid" though...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

What's the worst aspect of this season for you?

Not being able to go?
The points deduction?
The lack of signings?
Change of manager?

What's been the worst parts of this season for you personally?

After Cardiff onwards..

The handling of the whole thing by the chairman, he’s literally got EVERYTHING wrong this season

Points deduction 

Keeping Monk too long

Not signing any strikers

The Pulis fiasco 

No signings of note in January to give us a chance 

Not paying the players wages 

Ranting to the media twice

Keeping Thompson too long

No refunds for fans 

publicly having a pop at Cook

Not signing up our promising young players

Everything he’s touched has turned to sh*t and now to top it off we’re going down

1 hour ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Hard to say, but this has been the worst season in my lifetime of watching Wednesday dating back to 1983.

Same here. Even when we were in a mess in 2003 and 2010 I always had a feeling that good times were around the corner, not now 

4 hours ago, T Hardy said:

The fans. For getting onto the players after no time at all, criticising our managers and insulting our owner. It’s been a disgrace. If we showed a bit more togetherness, I’ve no doubt we’d have stayed up and pushed for the playoffs, but the fans had to divide us

REALLY!!!!

GET FIZZED...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest T Hardy
1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

145902516_giphy(9).gif.a2978cbe6aef6cd3e557cc71eace9491.gif

What an absolute load of Horseshìt !!!!!!!!

Oh dear, some people think I was serious 🤦‍♂️🤣