What's been the worst aspect of this season for you?

Not being able to go to games has been a major blow, unfortunately its not really the football part of it that I've missed with the awful fare on offer this season.

I said on Twitter back in August (when we still had the 12 point deduction) that if we didn't bring in another striker we'd probably be facing relegation, it obviously didn't happen and to watch the inevitable unfold has been painful.

Remembering the last few weeks of the 2011/12 season when it looked as though we'd blown it with the draw at ColU; all the talk coming out of the ground was that we'd have to beat Hudds again to go up. Then seeing things amazingly fall into place over the next three games and the magic of Wycombe. Standing on the pitch post match and thinking we'd never be in this league again.

Now looking at my Pete McKee print of Miguel Llera being chaired off and realising we've got to do it all over again, if we ever will.

Feel so f*****g angry

• Love 1

The acceptance that we are a spent force. 

The dashed hopes that the issues that we've all been able to see since Wembley have only got worse.

The false hope that DC will have learned his lesson after all his misguided failures.

The lack of fight and pride in the team.

The only way it can get worse is if we cease to exist. I don't think whatever league we're in makes a blind bit of different.

I do feel we are probably at the bottom of the decline and the only way is up from here and I'm not talking about league position.

• Love 1

Where does one start? Everything that’s happened has been predictable & mostly predicted; we still don’t really know what’s going on behind the scenes. I never lost faith in the mid-70’s but now the club seems to have lost it’s soul & appears rudderless. I have a uncomfortable feeling we’ve nowhere near touched bottom. Really hoped we would never experience more humiliation in League One again - far from it - I wonder if League Two beckons & worse. After 65 years of supporting Wednesday(apart that horrendous run in 1975) I’ve never felt so low.

Worst thing has been that I'm not really upset anymore when we lose. I used to be a moody get when we lost but no more.

Chansiri's ownership has now completely driven the enthusiasm out of me and whilst we limp along with him not changing his approach this isn't going to change.

• Like 3

Guest whowantstoberich

The spineless bunch on the pitch getting away with no being booed off after every game, sending the club to league one and getting no stick for it

The very fact that the boat is sinking and no one seems to be prepared to start bailing.

Also, the way we concede on average 70% possession to every team that we play.

Realising that we ARE one of the worst two teams in the league.

Finding out that we are also bottom of the U23’s league ( the Blades are top) and that we are second bottom of the U18’s league.
Listening to the uninformed and misplaced praise that is heaped on Reach and Bannan by match summarisers who really don’t know their onions.

Being patronised by players and management with comments like “we go again “ and “ that was unacceptable but we have an opportunity to put it right on Tuesday night “

There’s so much more but the sun is shining and I’m off for a bike ride.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1