dingles

Guest The Claw

13 hours ago, LetsMoveOn said:

We have no chance against them. Absolutely no chance.

Momentum is everything in football. 

3-0 at least.

Great opportunity to take some money off the bookies.  Odds are 3 to 1 for Barnsley to win by more than 2 goals. Dip yer bread.

(...& pardon me if I don't!)

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Buck Rogers said:

Just hope against hope that Chansiri is forcing  Paxo to study the strategy that got Barnsley into this position.

Keep in mind that we went into the most high profile and important match of the last 20+ years at Wembley, fearing what might be the difference between the two teams, seeing that actually play out, and every single person knowing what we needed to add to the team walking out of the stadium - then preceded to ignore it.

And that's referring to adding 2 players to an already good team to get us over the line.

You should do yourself a favour and forget any notion of Chansiri learning anything from Barnsley as far as recruitment, tactics or general club structure are concerned.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Buck Rogers said:

Yes, good luck to Barnsley.

Shame for  their fans that they can't be watching it in the stands but I'm sure it'll all be worth it if they can watch Harry Kane et al next season.

Just hope against hope that Chansiri is forcing  Paxo to study the strategy that got Barnsley into this position.

Or are those two actually co-owners these days?

Whatever, I'll be hoping they go up. After they've played us, obviously!

I wish them all the luck they wish on us 

...........which is the square root of f..k all!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, the monk said:

I wish them all the luck they wish on us 

...........which is the square root of f..k all!

I dont get all those wanting Barnsley to do well. If it was the opposite way round they'd be wishing we fizzed it up. Never used to mind Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster but the bitterness they show towards us they can all testicles now.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tonyem said:

Great opportunity to take some money off the bookies.  Odds are 3 to 1 for Barnsley to win by more than 2 goals. Dip yer bread.

(...& pardon me if I don't!)

If you wanna take money off bookmakers why take 3/1 when 11/2 is widely available 

Do Barnsley play like that every week? One of the worst teams we've played all season. On today's performance, no poise, no flair, no skill, just kick and rush and a big lad up front fouling people. Goalkeeper a liability and defence with acres of space behind them, any simple ball down the channels had them floundering. We all know Lees and Borner's limitations, but if you just ask them to head aimless hoofs away all season they'll be in their element.

It really is a poor league this year, and shows what a shame it is we've been such a lamentable mess for most of it. Really should have won by 2 or 3 (Rhodes open goal, twice Windass just had to lift it over the keeper who was in no-man's land).

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Do Barnsley play like that every week? One of the worst teams we've played all season. On today's performance, no poise, no flair, no skill, just kick and rush and a big lad up front fouling people. Goalkeeper a liability and defence with acres of space behind them, any simple ball down the channels had them floundering. We all know Lees and Borner's limitations, but if you just ask them to head aimless hoofs away all season they'll be in their element.

It really is a poor league this year, and shows what a shame it is we've been such a lamentable mess for most of it. Really should have won by 2 or 3 (Rhodes open goal, twice Windass just had to lift it over the keeper who was in no-man's land).

Wonder if patronising Dingle will be back ,telling us how to be a well run club 

42 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

I watched em first half against Wycombe other night and didn't realise how much hoof ball they play, having a foreign manager I expected nothing like I was watching, it definitely wasn't like watching Brazil. 

If by some miracle they did go up, playing that defensive high line every game would result in them conceding double figures in some games.

On 18/03/2021 at 19:25, CircleSeven said:

Our good friends from Barnsley are going to have a lovely time on Saturday. They will absolutely destroy us. It’s going to be an absolute embarrassment to be a Wednesdayite. 

I’m so glad when I’m wrong 😂😂

• Haha 2