dingles

Guest The Claw

15 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

The next one and the one after that. From the start of the season to the end, that’s whats going to get us promoted. 

And that's why you are here, posting on a Wednesday forum becuase we are no more important to you than any other game.

OK. 

43 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Nailed on they will school us on Saturday. . They are a well run club with the right recruitment  policy and a fantastic manager. Everything we arnt. 

Recruited considerably better than us. Worlds apart.

But let’s not forget we’re it not for Wigan’s unfortunate situation, their ‘well run club’ strap line would have looked very different in league 1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

We fannyaround at the back against this lot and we'll get our arris's handed to us.

They'll tear us apart like lions feasting on the limping Wilderbeast astray of the pack.

We'll attempt to play out. I can already hear a distant roar......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morepork said:

We'll attempt to play out. I can already hear a distant roar......

Saw them the other week against , thinkids it might have been QPR might be wrong.

Point is their 3 forwards absolutely ran themselves into the ground. 

Like a pack of rabid dogs. 

Once spent their manager simply brought all three off around the 60 minute mark and replaces them with three more forwards that ran their blood to water!

Simply came on and started like greyhounds from the traps.

Shirts drenched with application and desire. 

To be honest the thought turns my blood cold. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Saw them the other week against , thinkids it might have been QPR might be wrong.

Point is their 3 forwards absolutely ran themselves into the ground. 

Like a pack of rabid dogs. 

Once spent their manager simply brought all three off around the 60 minute mark and replaces them with three more forwards that ran their blood to water!

Simply came on and started like greyhounds from the traps.

Shirts drenched with application and desire. 

To be honest the thought turns my blood cold. 

Hunger and application. I watched them against Chelsea, they were energetic and organsied, I thought they applied themselves very well. 

Its a classic example of how hard work can beat talent when talent doesn't work hard. 

19 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Recruited considerably better than us. Worlds apart.

But let’s not forget we’re it not for Wigan’s unfortunate situation, their ‘well run club’ strap line would have looked very different in league 1

True.

Just shows how quickly things can be turned around when everyone at a club is singing from the same song sheet 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

The second leg of the play-off semis and then the final most probably.

Looking at theither fixtures I genuinely believe they'll be chasing Watford down for the second spot. I think they'll take it to the wire 

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Nailed on they will school us on Saturday. . They are a well run club with the right recruitment  policy and a fantastic manager. Everything we arnt. 

That's something that DC needs to make a note on how a well managed, stable football should be run.but knowing him,he'll carry on with the same reckless abandon that will continue to put the long term future of the club at serious risk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Looking at theither fixtures I genuinely believe they'll be chasing Watford down for the second spot. I think they'll take it to the wire 

We’ve got the youngest squad in the league, but they’ve been involved in a title challenge that went to the wire, and ended in promotion, a relegation battle that went to the wire and ended with survival, in the past two seasons. they know how to see the season out, even when the odds are stacked against them, they’ll still believe until the last kick, they might be young, but their very experienced at playing under extreme pressure and achieving their target. We’re probably the most experienced team in the top 6 at achieving our aim, despite being the youngest. 

Hope Chansiri is back in Thailand absolutely dumbfounded looking at wage spend in the league in comparison to his club 

Barnsley are using data for hiring of squad players and it seems to be working - for next to nothing, yet we’re on our way to League One

Here’s hoping he pi$$es more money away and then out this club 

• Like 1