Conor Grant

Has he scored a goal for them yet?  Two years ago, he was one of the better players in our age group, but people I know, say that his game had gone backwards. It’s a big gap between development football, and playing for the first team. The only two that look as if they are ready to step up, are the two that have, Urhoghide and Shaw. Of course, others could emerge from the pack, and may get more of a chance to do that when we are playing in League One.

Guest hirstysfags
1 hour ago, Wing Back said:

"I was struck by Lightening, and erm etc."

You must, you must, you must drink our tea. It's the best tea in England!

I was surprised how easily we let him leave as certainly last season him and Hagan for that matter showed signs of promise in pre-season. Thing is we now have a manager who would’ve given him a run in the side. I think if Moore had come here in January then I don’t think Shaw would be leaving? As I keep saying promoting and developing young players is Moore’s Modus Operandi and is one of the reasons I’m convinced we’ll eventually enter a bright new era under him?

14 hours ago, malek said:

Watched him play for them 3 times. He looks as a real deal and shows flashes of class, but he is still adapting to pace of first team football and it shows. He is nearly there, though. 

Rochdale doesn't play badly, but they are conceding from their mistakes and half chances, while missing some clear cut chances at the other end. 

He should feel at home then.

Guest hirstysfags

"No I am not! It's a smoking jacket, you ignorant git!"

We are men of science!

Guest Smackavolley
8 minutes ago, IanSWFC1867 said:

He’s doing ok at Dale for Dale. Think about that!

my son in law season tkt holder and says he’s a bit lightweight but maybe ok in a couple of years. Not a championship player tho

He's not 20 yet and just been called up to Irelands U21 squad.

I'd have been surprised if the club had released him this summer because I think he was highly thought of. Appears to me he desperately wanted to get away from the circus our club now is.

Guest hirstysfags

This one's from ABBA with Happy Christmas 1973 written on it!

Have you tried Swarfega?

Guest hirstysfags
6 minutes ago, Wing Back said:

May I say, that's a smashing blouse you have on.

No thank you sir, I'd rather have a pineapple inserted violently into my rectum.

Guest Therealrealist
6 hours ago, Smackavolley said:

He's not 20 yet and just been called up to Irelands U21 squad.

I'd have been surprised if the club had released him this summer because I think he was highly thought of. Appears to me he desperately wanted to get away from the circus our club now is.

Yeah..I’m sure he wer desperate to sign for Rochdale..boyhood club is it?..but respect to him for wanting to play first team football...he cud av done a jack stobbs and stayed here for years playing kids football