Drop Shaw now!

On 18/03/2021 at 12:43, victorturner said:

I am confused. When Hutchinson went off injured and DM made three changes at 61 mins, did Uroghide and Shaw both move into defence? Paterson replaced Harris, but didn't Shaw replace Harris in midfied? What you see on red button is nowhere near as good as normal Sky .

I thought it was a central defender's job to pick up their unmarked striker but was that really Shaw?

Paterson replaced Rhodes bizarrely.

Shaw replaced Harris

Guest Jack the Hat
4 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

All footballers make rash challenges and silly errors. He is a young raw footballer with the potential to develop. This isn't the club though for players to improve and get better as the majority of time footballers here stagnate and performances dip.

Agreed, he is not ready now so it is pointless playing him for the last 10 games. He needs to leave to develop, which is is doing, so no point throwing him in the relegation battle as he is not oven ready.

21 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I don’t know how long you’ve been watching Wednesday Ron but you must have a had a right downer on some of the garbage we’ve had over the years. 

Other than the early Wilkinson years, the early 90s and a day trip to Wembley its been utterly 5hite. Big club? Sleeping giant? Its been comatose the majority of my lifetime. Its been that bad that we now have a generation of fans loosely dishing out legendary status to mediocre players on eye watering salaries. The mentality of this club from top to bottom is shocking. A chairman that thinks he knows best from choosing the toilet paper to signing the players ( I think he confuses the two areas sometimes). An advisor that would borrow your watch to tell you the time. An academy that produces a pittance compared to the other teams, with a mentality that breeds disappointment. A squad of players that is stealing a wage and gets worse season by season. Club merchandise that Del Boy would be embarrassed to sell. The contempt for fans from the club is on another level. The only positive going for this club is the brainwashed (and I say that with the utmost respect) loyal fan base that suffer season on season and put up with this crap hoping that the better times will be around the corner. They are shafted time and time again. I think though that Chansiri will have a real shock when he realises how many have got out of the habit of going due to the pandemic and have found other things to do on a Saturday afternoon.