Relegation is a positive

6 hours ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

And pray tell where you are going to get an individual to pay upward of £40 / £50m for the club ?

Cracking idea seeing off the guy who has funded us to a greater extent than any other individual in our history, albeit naively and stubbornly on many occasion.

Cracking idea Grandad if you want to be watching FC Wednesday in the Northern Counties Prem.

I don't want to pile on mate but no one is buying the club from this clown and no one is paying near that amount. We are worth a paltry fee and anyone paying a real fee is crazy as we don't own the ground and need a multi million pound overhaul. The chairman hit lightening in a bottle with Carols but wasnt able to take advantage of that due to having absolutely no plan. If he walked away we go into admin and someone picks us up for a pound and we start to rebuild, if he stays we continue in a death spiral.

We all know he wont walk away as he is playing with house money and the spoiled little trust fund ******** doesn't understand the value of money as its the family fortune he is using. We are on the edge of oblivion and mini me has put us there. At the moment I find myself mostly detached from the club at the moment but I think I could get behind FC Wednesday!

Chansiri isn’t clueless because Wednesday are in the Championship, he’s clueless because he’s clueless. Put him in the Northern Premier League and he’d still be clueless. He’s 55 years old not a YTS kid making learner mistakes, if he hasn’t got it by now he never will.