Chansiri: An unmitigated disaster

7 hours ago, Dot said:

DC is the biggest villain we have ever had at the club? have you heard you self?

we have had a chairman suing fans for disagreeing with him, we were on sky news about to be put into administration...and thats all in the 10 years before DC took over, have a word with yourself

Dot Cotton.........DC.........morning Dephjon, is it nice over in Thailand this morning?

I suppose you would still be speaking up for Captain Smith on The Titanic as the propellers lifted out of the water.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Django said:

Fans fault no doubt, despite us paying PL prices on the road to league 1 

By contrast Barnsley early bird season tickets are out, £265 cheapest adult ticket to potentially watch PL football next year 

To be fair, with DC, PL football would be free... if you bought Club 1867 or a 10-year season ticket!

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dot said:

wow,

presumably you forgot the court orders against this site and the request for information about posters and their personal details

I'm logging off

Sueing fans

Venomous b1t ch

Gi shares back

Sacking Sturrock

Not nice things, but none of the above threatened the future of the club

Allen ran Wednesday within ours means

Allen > Chansiri 

Edited by nickswfc
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If anyone ever criticises Chansiri

If anyone ever defends Chansiri

If anyone ever says Chansiri is or isn’t to blame 

Whatever side of the fence they are on regarding this subject 

just ask them this question..

What aspect of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club has Chansiri improved since his arrival six years ago

Got more elephants (on and off the pitch)

What I don't get is how he has allowed it to get so bad. There isn't a single aspect of the club that is working well. From the team on the pitch down to the shop the whole thing is an absolute disaster. He has to be doing it on purpose cos he's losing a fortune. Anyone who actually wanted to improve us could do so in a heartbeat by employing staff who have experience and knowledge of what to do. 

I genuinely fear that he's decided to kill us off as a club and is just going to let us slide before walking away. He will have lost some cash but still has his family millions. It'll be the equivalent of me losing 50 quid, annoying but not even close to ruining me. Whereas we lose our club.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

What I don't get is how he has allowed it to get so bad. There isn't a single aspect of the club that is working well. From the team on the pitch down to the shop the whole thing is an absolute disaster. He has to be doing it on purpose cos he's losing a fortune. Anyone who actually wanted to improve us could do so in a heartbeat by employing staff who have experience and knowledge of what to do. 

I genuinely fear that he's decided to kill us off as a club and is just going to let us slide before walking away. He will have lost some cash but still has his family millions. It'll be the equivalent of me losing 50 quid, annoying but not even close to ruining me. Whereas we lose our club.

He's The Sheiks undercover man. Wreck Sheffield wednesday and leave just one club in Sheffield. Unfortunately agent Wilder got his bit wrong. 

Amazing that some people still reference Wembley to justify Chansiri.

Its a bit like the accountant saying “yes I spent all the company’s money, and then some, on a Ferrari and the company is now going bankrupt and you might lose your job. But you enjoyed those lifts into work for a year right?” 

Embarrassing that anyone feels like posting something positive about Chansiri, as frankly it’s not helping in any way.  We need him to realise that he’s ruined the club and needs to be focusing his time on doing a deal to sell.  Whether that’s keeping hold of some shares to make money back in the future then so be it. I don’t care.  Just get out of our club and take your “advisors” with you, please 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

This post sums it all up very well, there isn’t a single aspect of the club that’s competently done, even if he sells up a new owner will have an incredible amount of things to put right before we even think about any sort of success on the field. I doubt I’ll see this club in anything higher than L1 again unless a miracle happens.

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If anyone ever criticises Chansiri

If anyone ever defends Chansiri

If anyone ever says Chansiri is or isn’t to blame 

Whatever side of the fence they are on regarding this subject 

just ask them this question..

What aspect of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club has Chansiri improved since his arrival six years ago

Biggest cake ball ever 

Whoever would have thought that Jos Luhukay's 33% win ratio would have made him the third most successful permanent manager in the DC era.......

CC - Win Ratio 42.75 

JL - Win Ratio 33.33% 

SB - Win Ratio 38.9%

GM - Win Ratio 31%

TP - Win Ratio 10%

DM - Win Ratio 0%

Caretakers.....

LB - Win Ratio 46.7%

NT - Win Ratio 46.2%

Edited by Morepork

Guest Hornsby
9 hours ago, crookesowl said:

A man who has spent so much money on our club. A man who is clearly very passionate about succeeding and genuinely wants us back in the PL. 

How is it possible to mess things up as much as he has? 

It’s just unbelievable how badly he has run this club.  

I can’t get over it. It’s insane. The guy is a complete failure. 

It’s his club. He chose his advisors. He signed off all the transfers. He gambled with FFP. He selected the managers. 

When is he going to admit that he monumentally screwed up? This is on him. No-one else. 

Passionate, hed be in Sheffield full time.

Pozzo bought Watford, he moved to UK permanently.

And  £20 a seat at Hillsborogh which club woukd still own.

Plus  refunds all round now.

Its a toy for his kid. Think Lego.

How would our supreme leader respond to the OP's question?

I've got a feeling he would mention the ground 'developments' (the big TV and pitch), the improvement in commercial income (ignoring the fact he's fleecing the fans) and then probably end by blaming the fans for not buying into his overpriced and ridiculous schemes.

It's quite clear the bloke will never accept full responsibility for the mess this club has become on and off the pitch. He, and the team, are very lucky fans aren't in the stands because it would've been toxic this season.